Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] Room No. 002

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiori rose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:21 am
~ Shiori Rose Monte's Room ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiori's room is very dark and moody. The only source of natural light is centered on her plants that grow on the windowsill. All other windows are blocked off with black curtains.

The bed is a traditional elfen bed. Elegant headboard and footboard, with a small keypad on the side, to make it bigger or smaller. This keypad also changes the sheets to the colors that the person wants on it. These beds are great for big families in which during the day they can be changed into small boxes with the keypad. This makes it easy for storing, and gives more space while the person is not sleeping.

The bed is littered with diagrams and papers. Since Shiori doesn't sleep, the bed is used more as a storage area for papers and pens.

Next to her bed is her desk. A beautiful Maple desk, again with the traditional elfen keypad. On the desk sits a Laptop. She usually eats here. Since there is no table in the room.

Facing away from the desk is her chair. And in front of the chair is a TV. both with the keypads. A small paperthin wall seperates this area from the kitchen. Although she has a TV, she is rarely watching it. She is usually on her computer trying to gather more information on different things.

In the kitchen is a sink, a microwave, and a fridge. Small, yet that is all she needs.

She constantly thinks that she needs a rug to cover up the space, but she can't find one that she likes.

During the day, she keeps her katana by her side, but at night, it goes into a bin under the bed. Her bag is with her at all times. Perfection, and her bag is the key to her perfection.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:47 am
Silence filled the air as Shiori walked into her room. She put her katana in the bin under her bed, layed her bag on top of the bed, and walked into the small kitchen. Her bathroom door at the end. Smiling. Just like back at the inn (her house).She opened the small closet, which she had moved to her bathroom, and looked inside.

The inside had a bed, which she had magically reduced to fit inside, and on the bed was her dragon, Natsu.

"Natsu, What are you doing here? I though i heard noises coming from here last night," Shiori half laughed, half scolded.

Natsu just wiggled. Her whole terrier-sized body looking like it was having a sezior.

I told you that I was going to come here. I can't be away from you too long. Natsu sent her through brainwaves. It took me a while to find your teleport spell, then master it. But thats okay, because i'm here now.

Shiori just laughed. Now leaving the door open so that Natsu could get out, she walked to the desk, and sat down. She sent an e-mail to her grandfather, saying that Natsu was here, and was alright.

She looked at her IM. No one was on. Then looking at the time,she knew why. The time differences made it midnight there. When it was 8 at night here. This was going to be hard. She would have to be on at or befor 4 to say hi then right away bye to her friends in that realm.

She had classes up until 5 every week night. She would talk to them during the weekends. After thinking about it, she really couldn't most worked during the day, and the ones who didn't have a job, had classes. This was going to be hard. They would have to talk by e-mail.

All night she sent e-mails to her friends. At 6 o'clock she headed towards the dining room. She really didn't feel like cooking.  

shiori rose

Shunko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:18 am
(Excues my interruption, but you don't have any stars, according to the list. You need at least one star to creat a dorm room. Then again, if I'm wrong, I'm terribly sorry.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:32 am
Yea. I forgot to read the sticky. I'm sorry. I don't know how to delete it. Can you please help?  

shiori rose

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:00 pm
{{Don't worry, just leave the board alone and a mod will lock and put it to the memorial threads. Next time read and remember the rules! 3nodding }}

Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games