Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wi-Fi events good idea?
  yes
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:40 am
If you want to start a event post it here and it can be any Wi-Fi game, preferably one i got. lol. anyways make sure to make a prize of some sort like a gaian item or currency or a game item or currency (like bells or furniture for AC:WW)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:29 am
Mario Kart races! =D  

Yoloy

Scotsman Payne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:57 am
Animal Crossing Races!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:29 am
I definitely like the idea of MKDS tourney(s). But school's started, so it'll be a little while. Just let me get into the groove and then I'll try and hold this stuff.  

G a m e O v e r

Yoloy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:41 am
Meta_Fish
I definitely like the idea of MKDS tourney(s). But school's started, so it'll be a little while. Just let me get into the groove and then I'll try and hold this stuff.

awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:42 pm
How about a Hunter tornament?  

Slave of Sithis

chibminshiy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:12 am
Yeah!! We can do each game in a category AC:WW,Mk biggrin S and MP:H and those who enter all three will get a chance to compete for all three. and then the three best players from each game will change games and compete and the overall champ will get a mega PRIZE!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:24 pm
Hey i got one!Animal Crossing tournament!Ill set one of those timer things and see who can collect the most bugs,fish,or fossils wins!The winner will get 600,000 bells!(i have 10,000,000 bells because of action replay!)so how about it guys?  

hlkyasdygkurehghgr

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:03 pm
A Mario Kart DS tournament would be a good idea. (What if MK DS standed for Mortal Kombat DS?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:37 pm
EUragh, MPH. I get motion sickness from that, I suck.  

Gonbe

Fireonimusha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:13 pm
Meta_Snake
Hey i got one!Animal Crossing tournament!Ill set one of those timer things and see who can collect the most bugs,fish,or fossils wins!The winner will get 600,000 bells!(i have 10,000,000 bells because of action replay!)so how about it guys?
Action replay is for noobs, I won't accept a prize(assuming I won) or play against anyone who is pro Pro Action Replay.

(I'll join the MPH tounament, I'm not into ACWW anymore, as my only town memeber I liked (a guy who called me Otaku named Genji, he was a Japanese panda.)
Moved away)

And I will join the MKDS tounament when I get the game.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games