Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Guild Clean-up is done!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:15 pm
Hello everyone,

I'm finally back from my exams! For your information, I was taking the HKALE (Hong Kong Advanced Level Examinations) and I won't get the result till like July or August. Thanks all of you for your support <3

Now guild-clean up is done: you may find some threads deleted, new threads added and such. Rules and regulations are added as well, enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:37 am
so how'd you do on your exams? have you found out yet?  

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:23 pm
Besides from how the results turned out, where is HKC lately? sweatdrop
Last login= 11 Jul 2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:28 pm
She's been playing a mmorpg (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) with me and kinda got addicted so she forgot about gaia xD

Well she got her results back smile I'll ask her to come back here and post them :3  

Big Marshmallow

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:26 pm
gasp! a game that makes people forget about gaia? hmm... maybe i should look for it lol.
@dasg: lol your avi sorta looks like hkc's avi so sometimes i get the two of you confused sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:08 pm
Big Marshmallow/Ducky?~ xd Nice..
Is it similar to maple syurp?

Yalie~Yeah our avatars are similar. 3nodding Its just the hair and skin ton I think.But yeah I swear more shades of blue I think. Ha..

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:14 pm
Darkaznstargoddess

Yalie~Yeah our avatars are similar. 3nodding Its just the hair and skin ton I think.But yeah I swear more shades of blue I think. Ha..

yes. it took me a while to figure out that b.m. and ducky are the same person lol. and i think the skin tones are the same too but not the clothes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:35 pm
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess

yes. it took me a while to figure out that b.m. and ducky are the same person lol. and i think the skin tones are the same too but not the clothes. 3nodding
who's b.m question  

Leo-Nacci

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:55 pm
magicvials
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess

who's b.m question

Big Marshmallow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:50 am
Darkaznstargoddess
magicvials
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess

who's b.m question

Big Marshmallow.
3nodding xd  

yalie5

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:49 am
Big Marshmallow
She's been playing a mmorpg (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) with me and kinda got addicted so she forgot about gaia xD

Well she got her results back smile I'll ask her to come back here and post them :3

yeah im gonna take a couple of guesses it either:

FFXI, RS2, Gunbound, R.O.S.E, maple story or something else if its anything other then those then hell thats just a shame  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:18 am
CrimsnHawk
Big Marshmallow

yeah im gonna take a couple of guesses it either:

FFXI, RS2, Gunbound, R.O.S.E, maple story or something else if its anything other then those then hell thats just a shame

Actually it was a game called "Illutia" x3 We went to "Dofus" after that and now we're on "Maple story" 3nodding  

Big Marshmallow

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:09 pm
Big Marshmallow~Did HKC get her results yet? And when will she come visit us? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:17 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Big Marshmallow~Did HKC get her results yet? And when will she come visit us? confused

Yeah, she got her results smile They weren't too good but they weren't too bad either 3nodding I'm VERY happy about them though whee (She knows why! ;p) She doesn't visit gaia much anymore. She's been busy sorting out things for University and whenever she has free time she usually spends it playing/chatting with me :3  

Big Marshmallow

x3Kiome

Chatty Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:48 pm
Hope you got the grdes you wanted!  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items