Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katakito

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:34 pm
alicelights
Jainith
i have a question too, in the en of the manga if cain and riff die what will happen whith marryweather?

Be sure to indicate if you want spoilers or not...but heres by spoiler-free guess;

maybe she'd live with Uncle Neil? and have Oscar as he nanny? razz (I would like a whole series on Oscar and Merry's relationship, though I don't say it's romantic)

i hope merry dont stay with oscar  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:35 pm
Jainith
alicelights
Jainith
i have a question too, in the en of the manga if cain and riff die what will happen whith marryweather?

Be sure to indicate if you want spoilers or not...but heres by spoiler-free guess;

maybe she'd live with Uncle Neil? and have Oscar as he nanny? razz (I would like a whole series on Oscar and Merry's relationship, though I don't say it's romantic)

Take it to the spoiler thread if you want the answer.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

alicelights

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:00 am
Jainith
alicelights
Jainith

aw really? why not. He's a teddy bear and the least 'pretty boy' character in the series. What more could a girl want. Besides, at the time such age gaps were very common and relationships were often political (for uniting to major family lines)...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:07 pm
meow-meow-nao
Shura Yukihime
meow-meow-nao
Well I''ve been wondering what Does the C. in Cain's middle name stand for does anyone know or has it not been said yet eek

According to my friend, Cain's full name is Cain Christopher Hargreaves. She has some special edition thingy that has Christopher on the cover, or something.

However, Kaori Yuki claims that name 'C' stands for can be found in the second volume of Count Cain. So maybe you could try rereading that more carefully... I think I will later, in fact.
I did I really did but I can't figure it out crying

I read it an still couldn't figure it out  

AnubusRa

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:32 pm
AnubusRa
meow-meow-nao
Shura Yukihime
meow-meow-nao
Well I''ve been wondering what Does the C. in Cain's middle name stand for does anyone know or has it not been said yet eek

According to my friend, Cain's full name is Cain Christopher Hargreaves. She has some special edition thingy that has Christopher on the cover, or something.

However, Kaori Yuki claims that name 'C' stands for can be found in the second volume of Count Cain. So maybe you could try rereading that more carefully... I think I will later, in fact.
I did I really did but I can't figure it out crying

I read it an still couldn't figure it out

Hehe, if you guys read it and couldn't figure it out, I probably couldn't. I'll check my Japanese volumes the next chance I get.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff