Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
A you issue

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bottine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:41 pm

I have an issue about the people in the life issue subforum of this guild. Not everyone, of course, but a few select people that, I'm pretty sure, will know I'm talking about them.

Here's my simple call to reason: telling someone that your life is shittier than theirs will definitely not answer their question or solve their issue.

Please, try to be at least minimally constructive? You might have worse than them on your mind, but that doesn't change the fact that someone has an issue and came on here to get advices and answers. If you have a problem so grave that you have to smother it on everyone as an answer to their issue, then why don't you try making your own thread and see what others have to say?

Play nice, stay open to the fact that not the same stuff affects everyone the same way. If you have nothing good to say, then just don't say anything and skip the thread.

That was my issue. Thank you for reading. =3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:54 pm
Poppy cupcakes!

I have an issue about the people in the life issue subforum of this guild. Not everyone, of course, but a few select people that, I'm pretty sure, will know I'm talking about them.

Here's my simple call to reason: telling someone that your life is shittier than theirs will definitely not answer their question or solve their issue.

Please, try to be at least minimally constructive? You might have worse than them on your mind, but that doesn't change the fact that someone has an issue and came on here to get advices and answers. If you have a problem so grave that you have to smother it on everyone as an answer to their issue, then why don't you try making your own thread and see what others have to say?

Play nice, stay open to the fact that not the same stuff affects everyone the same way. If you have nothing good to say, then just don't say anything and skip the thread.

That was aimed at me and Isel wasn't it?  

Rellik San
Captain

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:14 pm
Rellik San
Poppy cupcakes!

I don't think it does.... because he and you do just the same as me.... Use personal mistakes as a way to have insight into others' mistakes....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:07 pm
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Poppy cupcakes!

I don't think it does.... because he and you do just the same as me.... Use personal mistakes as a way to have insight into others' mistakes....

Yeah, that sums up my intention, actually.

I would never try to compare problems with people, that's probably the one thing that pisses me off the most. (I've been told that getting a smack upside the head from some guy's stepfather was worse than my struggles with heroin, that started my hate of problem-comparing)

I use my ******** to guide people, as a "Hey, you -really- don't wanna go this way" kind of thing.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:31 pm
Isel
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Poppy cupcakes!

I would never try to compare problems with people, that's probably the one thing that pisses me off the most. (I've been told that getting a smack upside the head from some guy's stepfather was worse than my struggles with heroin, that started my hate of problem-comparing)

I use my ******** to guide people, as a "Hey, you -really- don't wanna go this way" kind of thing.

Which you know, drinking yourself into an alcoholic coma, does kind of give you perspective, but you all know how the best intentions, can sometimes make someone angry or upset.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:49 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Poppy cupcakes!

Which you know, drinking yourself into an alcoholic coma, does kind of give you perspective, but you all know how the best intentions, can sometimes make someone angry or upset.

Yeah... good deed, not going unpunished, etc.  

-Isel-

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff