Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 028 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:39 am
Keiko, exhausted, promptly fell asleep.

(I know its a one liner, Im sorry. I dont know what else to write)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:53 am
Ananda woke up suddenly, and sat up. She saw Keiko still sleeping on the desk, but there was no sign of Rille. The stuff that had been laying on her bed was still there, so Ananda figured she probably hadn't come home at all the night before. Well, I'd better go find her, I guess, before she gets into trouble. She stood up, yawning, and threw on some clean clothes. After a moment of hesitation, she slipped one of her daggers into the pocket of a coat, and shrugged the coat over her shoulders. She grabbed a notebook off of Rille's bed, and scribbled a quick note.
Keiko: Went out to look for my cousin. Feel free to stay here if you want. I might be back later. -Ananda
She left the notebook laying on the desk near Keiko, and slipped out of the room, closing the door softly behind her.

torrinne

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:53 am
Keiko woke up and stretched her Cat body. She meowed. She trotted over to the notebook. Keiko read through the notebook. she mewed and jumped off the desk. In midair she turned into a little, golden hampster. She scurried around for fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:36 am
Rille walked slowly into the dorm room, and narrowly avoided stepping on Keiko. Not realizing at first that this was the shape-shifter, she collapsed on the bed, burying her face in her hands. "Oh god," she muttered, then frowned. Feeling a little silly, she said tentatively "Um...you wouldn't by any chance be Keiko, would you?" She blinked at the hampster, groping on the table by her bed for the bottles of pills she needed to take before she could go to sleep.  

torrinne

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:10 pm
"Yes, I am." Keiko squeaked. She turned back to normal. "You must be Rillie, nice to meet you." Keiko said. "Ananda just left to go get you. Last night something happened with a relative of yours.... I think it was Ananda's brother. So she got worried and left, I think." Keiko said, barely stopping for a breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:33 pm
Rille nodded. "I know. She found me already." She was too tired to be nervous at meeting someone new. "Ananda has...well, problems, I guess...with most of our family. Most of the time I'm the only one she gets along with." She shook a pill out of several of the bottles sitting by her bed, and swallowed them dry. Between those, and her cup of tea from earlier, her headache was almost gone, and she sighed softly in relief.  

torrinne

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:35 pm
"Well, that stinks. Worse than Sasuke and I! our only family is an Aunt, Uncle, and two cousins!" Keiko said. She turned into a kit fox. She prowled around. Her stomach growled. "Ugg...." she looked at her stomach. "....Food...." Keiko said. She turned human. "Want to go get something to eat?" Keiko asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:41 pm
"Well, I wish our family was that simple," Rille said softly. She smiled, and added "No, thanks. I just ate and...oh!" She yawned suddenly. "Sorry. I was saying...I'm tired. I...sort of stayed up all night, and then did some healing on top of that, so I'm half asleep already." After a moment, she remembered that Ananda had been headed to the dining hall, and said "If you're going to the dining hall, Ananda's there, probably."  

torrinne

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:25 pm
"Okay, cool. I'll see you later Rillie!" Keiko said in a sing-song voice. She pranced down the hallway, skipping jumping and hopping, very happy. She left the dorms and ran to the Dining hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:30 pm
((Erm...wrong name?))

Rille laughed, and stood up to close the door behind Keiko. Her head spun as she stood, and she held it between her hands for a moment until it calmed down. "I hate this," she muttered to herself as she sat back down on the bed. She flopped gracelessly onto her side, and was asleep almost at once.  

torrinne

torrinne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:22 am
Rille woke up after sleeping for some time, and sat up slowly. She expected to have another spell of dizziness, but nothing happened. She smiled cheerfully. "Well, isn't this nice," she murmured to herself. She stood up, and threw on one of her Faire outfits. She pulled her hair back and started to braid it, then changed her mind and let it hang loose. It's tame enough today, I guess. She had to hunt for a few minutes to find a pair of shoes, then headed out of her room towards the dining hall to find some food.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff