Reply Wi-Fi Connection
What are the chances?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

El Capitano

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:08 am
I was on Tony Hawks this morning, and i was 'Owning' a guy, absolutely murdering him..Sadly he wouldn't give up, and just got more, and more murdered..So, he quit, MUAHAH...I'd won, yay for me, so i went back and searched for another opponent..Guess who i found, the same guy!! Geez! WILL HE EVER GIVE UP!...So i slaughtered him some more..then he quit...But, out of all the people on Wi-fi at that precise moment, what were the chances of finding him again..I mean, theres like...Minimum of 1000..And somehow i picked him..Oh! By the way, his name was Falko...Just incase it was one of you lot ^_^

Discuss:
Wi-fi strange happening's  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:53 pm
I haven't seen any strange Wi-Fi happenings yet... I do have a fond memory of a certain Mario Kart DS match.

Round one: Figure 8 gets chosen, some guy wins by snaking. I'm like: $(*^&%^$^$ you idiot. The other players disconnect.

Round two: Just me and the snaker left. The snaker manages to get Figure 8 chosen yet again. Race starts, and I start whipping out my own snake skills just to show him who's boss. I win, other guy disconnects.

The game's just not fun like that, really, but I did like the fact that I scared him off like that. 4laugh  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

El Capitano

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:18 am
Snaking?..I came up against someone yesterday, who moved in Block movements and finished the tracks in instant timing, it wasn't my connection, Cos the other 2 people were driving fine  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:46 pm
Hm, you do seem to have a knack for getting yourself involved in weird Wi-Fi happenings. surprised  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:49 pm
When everyone in a match gets disconnected at once, most of the time in MPH, I'll find the same people the next match I go into.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:34 am
Yeah same with me  

Card388

Seron Adrix

Noble Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:03 am
That happens to me ALOT. And most of the time the person is like a five star player that comes back and kicks my a** considerably  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:51 pm
I hate snakers! scream
Although, I somehow manage to beat them about 6/10 times...

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:17 pm
That happends to me on... Dare I say it, Xbox Live a lot. (the finding same people like.. 375982375329857 times in a row.)

Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games