Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Heaven's Bounty and Comics
Chapter 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurodo32
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:00 pm
So dark was her world as she awoke. Marina was finally back in the world of the living, and as she reentered our world she notced that she was no longer out in the forest, but that she was in a rather large room laying on a king sized bed with all of her wounds mended and treated. As she looks about her surroundings she finds a note laying atop the nightstand closest to her. Marina then pickes the note up and reads it :

To whomever is reading this you are my guest and I happen to be gone as of now. If you are reading this, you may have noticed that I have treated all wounds that I found as best as I could. When I return I will bring you some new items of clothing seeing as how yours seem a bit... ragged. I have not but two rules for you 1. Do not answer or touch my phone and 2. Don't use my computer, all rooms I find you unacceptable to enter have been locked, enjoy your stay here, for it wont be for long.

"Well that was rather cheerful." Marina muttered to herself after she finished. She finally decides to get up and see where she is, so she leaves her room behind and enteres Jerith's hallway. As she walks out and into the living quarters she is in awe to see how he lives his life. "Man whomever lives here must be rich." she said to herself as she noticed the big screen tv, computer, stereo system, and fine furniture in the room. She moves over to te couch and sits down in front of the tv which was left on from when Jerith was last home. After about a half hour of watching tv she gets up and walks to the kitchen to find some tea in the fridge, which she gladly helps herself to. Marina then returns to her spot on the couch, but as she does she hears distant foot steps coming down a stairwell close by.

Marina turns around and sees a man clad in all black his face hidden and the only visible thing showing from under his overcoat, hat, jeans, and shoes was his tail. Jerith now noticing his guests presence throws her some bags he had been holding onto.

"There are your clothes." he said rather boredly. " I'm going to bed now, so don't do anything to bother me." And with that he left the living room and headed into his own room.

"I didn't even get his name" Marina pouted. Boredly she picked up the bag he had thrown at her and walked back to her room to change.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:42 pm
Wow, Kurodo. I think this may be what you're aiming for with this storyboard but it's starting to seem like a fan fic that you have to wait for the installments of. I don't know if anyone else is getting interested in this but I am!  

Edaniel
Captain

Heaven's Bounty and Comics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces