Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
More Love Crap 0.o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFantasyEmo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:50 am
sweatdrop well i kind of still have major crushes over my ex bf it's been driving me crazy for months cry i just can't get over him...i think that still being friends with him doesn't really work but i couldn't bare 2 loose contact with him completly...ive told him how i feel and that i can't help but still love him but all he does is say hes sry and he feels the same way (still loves meh a little deep down but not enough to go out with meh again) it's just so frustaghting! help meh what can i do to make this easyer for the both of us? emo  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:46 am
Absolutely nothing I am afraid is the answer, I'm sorry. But this is a very tricky place and no one but you or him can offer up any answers, but remember, an ex is an ex for a reason.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:53 pm
Rellik San
Absolutely nothing I am afraid is the answer, I'm sorry. But this is a very tricky place and no one but you or him can offer up any answers, but remember, an ex is an ex for a reason.

*is engaged to an ex*

Disproven?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:57 pm
Isel
Rellik San

*is engaged to an ex*

Disproven?

Actually I can't say anything, I me and my previous girlfriend broke up and got back together 3 times before she neglected to tell me she had found someone else and didn't want to see or speak to me ever again.

*Whistles*

I never take my own advice.  

Rellik San
Captain

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out