Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Wow, another one of those "love" situations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:26 pm
Ok, I changed my hair, I dyed a lot of it a really viberant red and everyone loves it, except the guy I'm in love with.
Anyways, we were together for a year but then he moved away so we broke up, next year he was supposed to move back here to be with me. After I dyed my hair red and told him, he said that he didn't want to be with me anymore because of it. We went through just about EVERYTHING with each other, how could something like this just ruin it all?
So, I told him, if that's how he was going to be, I wasn't going to deal with him, I told him to go to the college in Florida he wanted to go to and just leave me alone. But it hurts to know the person you love just stopped loving you because you changed a minor detail about yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:31 pm
If he fell out of 'love' with you, oiver something so minor, then its not a great loss, as I say to my girlfriend, I think such a thing might look nice, but its her hair to do what she pleases with. She could have a skinhead tommorow and aside from the ocassional joke, I won't even say boo about it.

If he is not willing to get back with you because of your hair. Then find someone thats in love with you not your image.

(What a surprise, Me, Isel or Izual once again got first answer to a life issues problem)  

Rellik San
Captain

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:33 pm
Rellik San
If he fell out of 'love' with you, oiver something so minor, then its not a great loss, as I say to my girlfriend, I think such a thing might look nice, but its her hair to do what she pleases with. She could have a skinhead tommorow and aside from the ocassional joke, I won't even say boo about it.

If he is not willing to get back with you because of your hair. Then find someone thats in love with you not your image.
I really thought he loved me, not my image. But apparently I was nothing to him. Whatever, I started school a few days ago and maybe I'll find someone better.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games