I'm almost making the same gold I was

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:54 pm
I've heard people saying that they're making the same gold or that the lack of gold problem was fixed.
And I notice getting 7 gold for a poll, still. But, I think I'm still making close to what I used to.
I think that we're getting more of those random 14 gold for a post or poll things happening and it might be evening out the loss. I'm not sure.

Anyone else notice severe gold lack or is it about the same?

Also, I've heard that the lack of gold might be a good thing and cause the inflation to calm down. Seriously, the inflation has been crazy and I really wanna know why.
I was in the Q&A and someone was talking about botted gold. Do you think that's what's happening? People botting and not getting caught, buying all sorts of things?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:04 pm
Well, I've been watching it today, and it's not EVEN, but it's closer to my old amounts than before.

I'm still getting 7 gold from some polls, but then I'll get like 12 or 14 on the next. So I'm not too pissy about the polls anymore.

But I'm also only getting 1 or 2 gold for every posts, no matter how long I make it. That's still bugging me.  

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:26 pm
I've been getting 2-4 gold a post and sometimes more than that. I think yesterday I got 12 or something for a post.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:48 pm
Like I said I quit 500 gold short of what I use to get...

Also I've still yet to see this "slight gold bonus for your first post every day" cause it sure isn't what it was the first day we got this new method.  

Honsu

[Mariko]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:32 pm
I am getting NO gold for polls D: So I've been posting a lot. I'm not making gold like I was, but I pretty much have all the realistic items I want.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:35 pm
I like the randomness - I just got 32 gold for posting and 1 gold for a poll, plus 4 for surfing! coolness!  

Tsunamimom

I_am_your_crazy_gurl82

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:37 pm
I getm ostly only 1 gold per poll. .____. And that doesn't help me at all with my quest.
Seeingo n how I want my old avi back which contains
razz ink tube top(easily can get)
Fresh grass skirt 170k estimated
Staff of the angels
110k estimated
Baby seal lsippers 265k estimated
fairy wings 40k.
crying

I am so going to b***h at gaia for the new layout gold thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:51 pm
it still lacks for me alittle but its getting better.  

Red_knightm

WTF TAMPON

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:21 pm
    I liked it back when it was in its old way...

gonk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:20 am
I used to make at least 1k a day. I don't know how much I'm making now, but I'm pretty sure it's less.  

Polyphonic Twilight

Sinesthera

Partying Gekko

12,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:47 am
When I get nothing for the posts I just switch to a mule and post in like guilds and stuff with the mule instead  
The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games