Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 815

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BenFleming

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:29 pm
Razzer's Dorm

Contents
-Table of Contents <- heart You are here!
-Intro
-Room Description
-Razzer's profile
-Ria History
-Reserved!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Introduction

Welcome to Razzer's dorm! It's not too spiffy right now, so please bare with me until it gets set up (this weekend, in other words)  

BenFleming

BenFleming

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:31 pm
Room Description

Razzer's room looks very little different than it originally did when he moved in. Like the standard Raikiri dormatory it was slightly smaller than the Wingardia dorms (though still quite spacious), and had cream-painted walls that were warm and relaxing. The view from the windows overlooked the Northern Courtyard, which was quite a pleasant sight. Only two things in the room gave any indication to someone actually occupying it. The first was a stone fountain on the floor in front of one of the windows, which was constantly running a steady stream of water. The other item of interest was a medium-sized case sitting atop the desk. This case is usually locked, and has no key. In order to open it one must fashion a key out of water and use it in the lock. So in other words, if you can't manipulate water you're not getting into the case.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:33 pm
Razzer's Profile

Name: Razzer

Age: Unknown at time of writing. Late teens, early twenties?

Race: Human

Arts: Magic

Character Looks: Razzer has medium-length, spikey steel-blue hair. Due to an... unfortunate encounter with a mage having a bad day Razzer was transformed into a green squid from the neck down.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality: Cold and mysterious, Razzer doesn't spill his heart to anyone who asks. He might be a little too blunt at times, and that may turn some people off, but he isn't -too- bad, is he? One of his pet peeves is people commenting about his half-squiddiness.

History: (Pre-Ria) Very little is known about Razzer right now. He just mysteriously appeared at the gates of the school. No known family, but occasionally references someone by the name of "Gale." Only known history is that from his journal.

Any weapons/armor you have: The only armour Razzer currently has is the thick skin of his squid-half. He doesn't carry any weapons since he's of the magical variety.

Any items you have: The only thing on his person is the case he's carrying. It was revealed to be an enchanted case from an old friend - the case is small but the interior is literally the size of a car. The only item revealed to have been in the case is a heavy stone fountain, which is currently in Razzer's dormatory.

Any battle skills/magical powers you have: Being only a novice wizard (though he'll never admit it), the only magical abilities that Razzer currently has is the power to control water, though it isn't very well-trained yet, and the art of teleportation. Has also discovered that he is immune to poison.

Character Flaws: Razzer isn't very trusting, and though he's intelligent, he doesn't impart his knowledge very easily. Also, he's known to be rather rude at times.

Theme Song: How To Save a Live - The Fray

BenFleming

BenFleming

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:33 pm
Ria History

Ria History upcoming. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:43 pm
*RESERVED!*  

BenFleming

BenFleming

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:49 pm
*RESERVED!*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:59 pm
*RESERVED!*  

BenFleming

BenFleming

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:05 pm
*RESERVED!*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:09 pm
*RESERVED!*  

BenFleming

BenFleming

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:25 pm
There was a small popping noise, and in a puff of smoke Razzer appeared in his dorm room. He pulled his chair away from his desk and sat down on it, crossing his arms and looking thoughfully out his window at the setting sun over the courtyard.

Rin is certainly strange... he thought to himself. But she is the only one who could help me, and I need her. Razzer stood up and walked to the window, resting his forhead against the cool glass. His slow breaths created a small patch of fog on the window.

I hope she can find the correct spirit. he hoped. She -

Razzer's next thought was cut short by the sound of buzzing just behind him. He spun around and was face to face with another one of the giant wasps. This time, however, it didn't teleport after he noticed it. It began to buzz angrily, and moved from side to side as if anxious. A moment later three more of the wasps appeared in puffs of smoke. Razzer smirked.

Four against one? I like these odds. he thought to himself, and waved his tentacles. But instead of the water from the fountain next to him forming daggers and attacking the wasps... nothing happened. Razzer gulped and looked at the fountain. It was devoid of any water. Dry as a bone. He gulped again and turned to the wasps, who were buzzing more angrily than ever. Then, they attacked, zooming forward towards Razzer.

He held up his tentacles to shield his face, but they hit him anyways, pushing him back with tremendous force. His back slammed into the floor-to-ceiling window behind him, and he heard a nasty cracking noise. The window broke, and Razzer tumbled backwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:20 pm
Still wet (though no longer dripping wet), Razzer made his way to his dorm. When he arrived he unlocked the door and slipped inside, leaving a trail of water behind him. Once inside he took off his wet clothes and had a nice long shower. When he was finished he got into some new, dry clothes. As Razzer sat on his bed and added fresh bandages to his arms, he happened a glance towards the window. In his absense it had been repaired - most likely by the androids. No longer were shards of glass littering the carpet, and no longer did the window frame have jagged chunks of glass still clinging on. A fresh pane sat in the frame now, and glinted in the sunlight.

Now dry and clean, Razzer decided to go for a walk about and see if there was anything exciting going on.  

BenFleming

FunkyRaspberry

3,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:51 am
A loud knock shook the door.. a voice could be heard from outside..
"Oi!.. anyone in 'ere?.. I don't want to be any disturber of peace but I just felt like saying hi.. I got a room not so far from here.. 835!.. name's Funky Raspberry, don't ask, call me whatever you want!"..  
Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games