Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
'Kay, so here's the thing..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  </3
View Results

[. Negative Exposure .]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:19 am
I love my best friend, and since her and her boyfriend are on this whole taking a break, because he's so violent thing, should I make a move and tell her?
We tell each other "I love you" all the time, but I don't know if she is just saying it or.. I hope to "god" she means it.
We've kissed a total of 4 times, just quick little pecks on the lips..But 2 of the 4 were confusing mishaps, 1 she wasn't even awake, and just recently we were both in absolute total agreement of it, in front of Brandon, her boyfriend. We've kissed tons of times on the cheek, but I dunno..That doesn't count. There's been plenty of innuendo and times where we're naked together. And when she's in the shower I go in the bathrom and talk to her. I feel so lonely without her. emo
I just want to be with her constantly. And when her and him are kissing and being all cuddly, I'll just be kinda sitting there..And then Brandon is like, "Oh, you want some, too?" and try to kiss me. stare
It just hurts so much to see her being with him, but I know since she doesn't know, she's not hurting me purposely.
So, should I tell her or just keep living in this confusing life of agony, without anyone to share my thoughts with.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:53 pm
....oh s**t........
everyone says that if you tell someone you like them you'll feel better.but that's not always true...........i don't know.....is she gay or bi?do you know?  

rikaLeshay

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:16 am
i think you should tell her. Ive recently gone through that with one of my friends except our kisses were more like urm, worse. if you tell her how you feel it might work out better. you never know, she might see it in your eyes when he's close to him, that she knows you care and that she knows you want to be with her!
E_M  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:08 pm
She might not feel the same way but it will be better in the long run to tell her I guess..

It's hard to say without being able to experience it first hand. In the end it's up to you to act on what you think is most appropriate to the situation.

Gambino Statue

[. Negative Exposure .]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:57 am
@rikaLeshay-Yeah, she's bi. And she says in her MySpace that she's never had a GF before, but that could change. SO..yeah. I told her, she hasn't said anything back yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:40 pm
Quote:
@rikaLeshay-Yeah, she's bi. And she says in her MySpace that she's never had a GF before, but that could change. SO..yeah. I told her, she hasn't said anything back yet.

Then what the hell are you waiting for, you said yourself, her boyfriend is violent, although I know, your thinking if she doesn't feel the same way it could damage your friendship, but without risks, theres no rewards.  

Rellik San
Captain

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces