Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
Is it possible?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it?
  yes
  no
  wtf
View Results

arcticwolf_blue

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:35 pm
Ok, Ive had this reoccuring ghost visit me. I call her the axe lady because she usually has an axe. She looks like my great great great grandma in which I have never met. Is it possible she is trying to warn me or get to know me?
And I saw this little blonde girl once hiding under my bed at college? Is it possible she could be a daughter I could have in the future or was going to have and something happened to change that?

Please voice your opinions. I have already had the opinions of some of my family on this and I would like to know yours.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:07 am
Well, do you have any fears of axes or things?  

Lord Jagged
Captain

arcticwolf_blue

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:24 pm
Lord Jagged
no, Im really only afraid of dying.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:45 am
arcticwolf_blue
Lord Jagged
no, Im really only afraid of dying.

I used to fear death.
Well, I can't make any direct connections only indirect ones, which I don't really want to have to explain. xd  

Lord Jagged
Captain

arcticwolf_blue

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:18 pm
Ok, thanks.

Has anyone else had a dream, like mine I was having a dream that I was on fire and when I woke up I still felt as if I was on fire. My skin was hot and red and I was sweating and choking like I was being enveloped in flames?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:44 pm
all is possible....but if she were from the future she would have a body... i advice safety while listening....so many wrongs come from miscommunication....  

QUE_SAGE

Erebean

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:56 pm
arcticwolf_blue
Ok, Ive had this reoccuring ghost visit me. I call her the axe lady because she usually has an axe. She looks like my great great great grandma in which I have never met. Is it possible she is trying to warn me or get to know me?
And I saw this little blonde girl once hiding under my bed at college? Is it possible she could be a daughter I could have in the future or was going to have and something happened to change that?

Please voice your opinions. I have already had the opinions of some of my family on this and I would like to know yours.

The future....it doesn't exist until it has happened. You can travel back in time to view the past, but you cannot affect it, at least, not easily. Not easily at all, since the entire universe moves in a forward direction.

So this girl would not be from the future. Catching glimpses of the future are possible...in a way. You can predict to a very high degree what is going to happen, but you can never actually know for certain until it has happened.

Who is this thing that appears under your bed? If it interests you enough you should try and find out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:59 pm
QUE_SAGE
all is possible....but if she were from the future she would have a body... i advice safety while listening....so many wrongs come from miscommunication....

I just read your message and have to agree with you with what you had to say about "so many wrongs come from miscommunication". It's so true. So many mistakes happen simply from a lack of the full understanding of things. Actually, a little bit of knowledge is even worse than no knowledge of something at all, because you can take that bit of knowledge and (thinking you know what you are doing) use it. But since you only have such a little bit of knowledge, who knows what really could happen.  

Erebean

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:02 am
umm... the lady has an axe?
:/
i would make sure you dont turn around when she is there  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:50 am
maybe the little girl was the womans daughter, and the mother murdered her child with the axe and the little girl was hiding from the "axe lady", even though they were both ghosts...

this seems to me the most likely thing  

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

michelle of light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:45 pm
have you told your family this?  
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff