Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
A bit of Isel-tastic news

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:16 pm
Please don't take offense.

I can't say exactly why, as I don't know... but for some reason, it's gotten to the point where even the word "emo" is starting to annoy me. Maybe it's because my wish came true, and we got an assload of "emos" at my school- problem is, they're all posers. I learned to be careful about what I wish for.

So I'm gonna take a break from this guild... doubt I'll return... Seeya. It's been great.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:51 pm
Awww.
)))):
I'll miss you.
Cus you were awesome.
D:
<33333.
And I totally respect you and things.
D:.
<3.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:08 pm
Aw.
I'm sorry idiots at your school have ruined your emo experience.

): <3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:39 am
Ahhhhh damnit, now who will I haver to back up arguments, compare life notes and be generally annoyed at posers and scene kids with.

Ahhh well, sorry the few ruined for you. Miss ya bud.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:45 pm
I figured I might as well put up with it.

I just hate how as soon as someone at this godforsaken school feels a touch disappointed, they "feel emo". Or that anyone who wears anything black, even their shoes, as long as it isn't the color of their skin they "dress emo".

blech.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:09 pm
Isel

I just hate how as soon as someone at this godforsaken school feels a touch disappointed, they "feel emo". Or that anyone who wears anything black, even their shoes, as long as it isn't the color of their skin they "dress emo".

blech.

Well nice to have you back pal. biggrin  

Rellik San
Captain

[[blunt.object]]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:18 pm
Isel

blech.
i know how that is. one of the depressing things ive ever heard was when a teacher asked what emo was, and all of the korean fobs and preps started shouting out
"people who wear all black"
"dye their hair black"
"writes poetry"
"cuts themselves"
"is suicidal"

the girl who sat behind me asked me why my eye was twitching during the whole thing. >.<

anyways i just figure those stereotypes are the "emotional" emos, not the "emotive hardcore" emos. And the two are in no way affiliated.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:12 pm
Isel

blech.
I know.
Ihave have friend whos like.
"I feel so emo."
and i'm like.
"oh...okay...then.....i feel....goth...i don't know"

CHOKETRENDKILL

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:04 am
[[blunt.object]]
Isel

blech.
i know how that is. one of the depressing things ive ever heard was when a teacher asked what emo was, and all of the korean fobs and preps started shouting out
"people who wear all black"
"dye their hair black"
"writes poetry"
"cuts themselves"
"is suicidal"

the girl who sat behind me asked me why my eye was twitching during the whole thing. >.<

anyways i just figure those stereotypes are the "emotional" emos, not the "emotive hardcore" emos. And the two are in no way affiliated.

Hey, not as bad as my teacher asking what emo was and my friends all shouting, "LIZA!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:47 am
D;
My friends all do that at my school too.
Everyone walks up to me and asks "Whats emo?"
Apparently, there are 5 emos at our school according to everyone else.
Me, 3 of my friends and some random guy that has the same hair style.
And with everyone now screaming and yelling emo, or anything simular like that. I can see why its so annoying, even I've slightly switched to liking industrial stuff.

Zellian

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:12 am
Zellian
D;
My friends all do that at my school too.
Everyone walks up to me and asks "Whats emo?"
Apparently, there are 5 emos at our school according to everyone else.
Me, 3 of my friends and some random guy that has the same hair style.
And with everyone now screaming and yelling emo, or anything simular like that. I can see why its so annoying, even I've slightly switched to liking industrial stuff.

Yeah, I switched phases to J-rock stuff. That's something that a lot of people listen to over here, but nobody dresses the part.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games