Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Does anyone know a good song[s] for this?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come,
  Break me down.
View Results

Extraordinary Machine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:48 pm
{Well, I have a crush on this boy. And he has the most amazing eyes ever...
songplz?

Like an: "How could I not notice you until today." kinda song.

-Thankies-}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:15 pm
Hm... Yeah... All I know are songs that scream 'Take off your clothes, now'. xd  

Ms. Blood

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:19 am
Don't look at me... well there is one... but I don't think cheesy hair metal will do it for either of you; Mr Big - Shine

Otherwise all I know are either incomprehensible, aggressive, about computers or moaning about love being crushed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:31 am
Extraordinary Machine
{Well, I have a crush on this boy. And he has the most amazing eyes ever...
songplz?

Like an: "How could I not notice you until today." kinda song.

-Thankies-}

err...Maybe A.F.I. silver and cold...  

Kamadev

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:57 pm
Rellik San
Don't look at me... well there is one... but I don't think cheesy hair metal will do it for either of you; Mr Big - Shine

Otherwise all I know are either incomprehensible, aggressive, about computers or moaning about love being crushed.

LAWLZ SHOWT AT TEH DEBBEL AND WHATNOTZ

WELCUM 2 DA JUNGL WE GOTZ FUN N GAIMZ WE GOTZ EVERTHANG U WNT HUNNY U KNO DA NAMEZ

etc, etc.

so how about I don't know any songs like that, all I listen to lately is scream-your-head-off violent oh-so-macabre Japanese music.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:15 pm
Isel
Rellik San

WELCUM 2 DA JUNGL WE GOTZ FUN N GAIMZ WE GOTZ EVERTHANG U WNT HUNNY U KNO DA NAMEZ

etc, etc.

so how about I don't know any songs like that, all I listen to lately is scream-your-head-off violent oh-so-macabre Japanese music.

Dir En Grey? Guessing your not a Mad Capsule Markets fan then?  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:01 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

etc, etc.

Heard of them, I have not.

Song titles, any of them existing, that you have?

Uh... I'll skip more potential bad grammar and search for them on Myspace Music.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:16 am
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San

etc, etc.

Heard of them, I have not.

Song titles, any of them existing, that you have?

Uh... I'll skip more potential bad grammar and search for them on Myspace Music.

Hmmmm, well it depends, theres the more techno based stuff, which is between 97 - 2004, then theres the pure rock and metal, 94 - 97 and the punk stuff 90 - 94.

Though I recommend Hi-Slide, Systematic and G.M.J.P. for a good mix of their stuff.  

Rellik San
Captain

Extraordinary Machine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:29 am
Thanks to all of you: I just downloaded Silver and Cold.

bump  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games