Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Next World Power Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:08 pm
tamandrew
I would actually like to see the Australian in International Powers, then again, I would be the one who tries to re-unit the Dominion and Commonwealth or even more, reinstate the colonies, and have Great Colonial Britain again...

New England, Nouvelle-France(which fell to the Brits and then turns into Canada eventually), Australia, Africa, India, HongKong, Netherlands, Scotland, Ireland, parts of middle east like Egypt, the Sudan....

do the austrailians have what they need to join the tug of war for power?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:13 pm
yalie5
tamandrew
I would actually like to see the Australian in International Powers, then again, I would be the one who tries to re-unit the Dominion and Commonwealth or even more, reinstate the colonies, and have Great Colonial Britain again...

New England, Nouvelle-France(which fell to the Brits and then turns into Canada eventually), Australia, Africa, India, HongKong, Netherlands, Scotland, Ireland, parts of middle east like Egypt, the Sudan....

well that's what no one knows... they're down under, so quiet, with their brand new state of the art navy and airforce, don't forget about their ground anti air machine guns. i dunno, they have a good population and economy, they're just lurking in the background i guess.  

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:17 pm
tamandrew
yalie5
tamandrew

well that's what no one knows... they're down under, so quiet, with their brand new state of the art navy and airforce, don't forget about their ground anti air machine guns. i dunno, they have a good population and economy, they're just lurking in the background i guess.

wow... austrailia's so underestimated. they'd prolly to the smart thing and remain neutral and then when the rest of the countries destroy each other for power they'll come in at exactly the right moment and take over everything... hm... maybe i should visist austrailia mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:29 pm
yalie5
tamandrew
yalie5
tamandrew

wow... austrailia's so underestimated. they'd prolly to the smart thing and remain neutral and then when the rest of the countries destroy each other for power they'll come in at exactly the right moment and take over everything... hm... maybe i should visist austrailia mrgreen

exactly, everyone is so focused on the hot countries, while ingnoring the potential of the down-under.... makes sense, they're isolated and self sufficient with nuclear capacity... they can roll in after those countries are gone. hehe and koala bears everywhere. razz  

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jihen85

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:23 pm
tamandrew
yalie5
tamandrew
yalie5
tamandrew

exactly, everyone is so focused on the hot countries, while ingnoring the potential of the down-under.... makes sense, they're isolated and self sufficient with nuclear capacity... they can roll in after those countries are gone. hehe and koala bears everywhere. razz

what bout korea? any potential?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces