Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
something's missing.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:43 pm
Something's missing....
Ever since i went to this new school up north...
I couldn't quite tell what was missing.
But today.. i found out one thing that is missing

During lunch at school i felt left out. cus last year someone was always trying to make me smile. or laugh. her name is ari. We are bestest best bestbest best fwernss since 1st grade. she was always there for me. when i needed to cry or when i needed advice. she's the one i trust.
So... i got bored during lunch.. and i was telling rachel about this dare my friends are making me do. Which is pretty nasty(i had to eat something michael ,my bf, licked during lunch) and she didn't really care..Then i started showing her my lyrics... She called them "My emo lyrics" and went back to talking to her other friends......so after those atempts i started thinking about the good times w/ ari and it made me smile a little bit. but it made me miss her more then i already do. then i felt soo.. invisible. i started singing quietly.. and i was being ignored even more. i mean they were listening too.. but ehh. i'm used to people going "OMG YOU HAVE SUCH A PRETTY VOICE" or something. but it was like I was the only Pentagon out of all these Circles and Squares and that those circles and squares couldn't see me. or if they did they were like "Oh that's a pentagon we don't wanna talk to a pentagon"

That's the most part.
I'm still trying to find out what else i think is missing.
I'm thinking another thing is that Mikey doesn't hit on me or anything just hugs.... he hasnt even tried kissing me. when he told my friend he was gonna kiss me. and he doesn't compliment me whenever i say something bad about myself(cus i remember my ex's.. whenever i said something like "I LOOK SO UGLY AND FAT" they go "OMG. No you don't! you are the most gorgeous girl i've ever seen" which i know that isn't true but it makes me feel better about myself).... he hardly does anything to make me feel special.. cus our hugging gets real boring cus we have been doing the same things from when we were just friends.
I can't make ALL the moves. i mean i already made most of them. i mean i even asked him out. and i like do all this s**t

I'm just so lost in what i want now.
I need something to look foward too at school other then seeing mikey. that's basicly why i don't ditch school.

Has someone felt something close to this or somewhere near it? and if anyone has what did they do to make themselves feel better?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:06 pm
i feel like that everyday sweatdrop
i dont know what to do to change it but maybe you should talk to mikey about it...at least online so its easier or something.ask him why he doesnt make you feel special.

and dont call yourself fat or ugly,you know thats not true  

Prince_Padraic

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:12 pm
His compy crashed.. so i am going to try to call him sooner or later today.
=/
Fineee. i'll stop doing that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:13 pm
Cataclysmic Tee_xDuh
His compy crashed.. so i am going to try to call him sooner or later today.
=/
Fineee. i'll stop doing that.
okay...i wish you luck and hope you feel better.if not im here to help the best i can.

and good  

Prince_Padraic

LaurelinRe

10,875 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:52 pm
yes...i had to move away too and i lost my bestest friend in the world..we still talk but she's not there to keep me company....
yeah, same thing happens to me at lunch. i eat and just watch the people talk around me. i found the trick though which is to just join in. which was hard because i am extremely shy. just join in and talk. before you have them care about you, show that you care about them. they'll pay more attention to you.

ah yes, my ex similar to that....but worse. he wanted to hide from everyone and his parents that we were going out. it was gay. just like you i had to make all the moves. i asked him out, i hugged him, i told him 'i love you' first (actually he managed to force it out of me). the only thing he did was hold my hand and tell me to kiss him, i never did and i don't regret it. so i don't know what to do, but waiting for him like i did won't work.

Good luck!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:53 am
I always felt like that.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Elequance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Unfortunately, I have been feeling like "the pentagon" for a while, but more since the new term started where I went into year 11. It sucks, and I hope it gets better.
x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:07 pm
Thnkx yall.
Anyways it's gotten better
I just need to let it out sometimes.
:[
Cus describing it online isn't enough
But i did in a NON HARMFUL way
I'm so proud of myself :]
And out relationship is getting like wayyy better
To me atleast i think?
xD

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:53 pm
Cataclysmic Tee_xDuh
Thnkx yall.
Anyways it's gotten better
I just need to let it out sometimes.
:[
Cus describing it online isn't enough
But i did in a NON HARMFUL way
I'm so proud of myself :]
And out relationship is getting like wayyy better
To me atleast i think?
xD
ha,im realy proud of you too.HURRAY FOR TEEDUHFURZ!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:43 pm
i always fell dead to the people around me so i get where ur comming from about ur bf issue dump him
emo  

tear drop angel

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces