Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:26 am
Mel Daniels.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:11 pm
WHOOOOOO!!!!!

A Sirius Black Story part 4 (I know such an ORIGINAL title huh?)
this one is longer than the others. imavampireninja is Helen I just really like that name^^

That weekend was a Hogsmeade weekend. You planned to spend the first half of the day with Lily, Mel Daniels, Serena Tubs and Helen Abbot, all fellow Gryfindors in your year. The second half of the day would be spent with Sirius. (You had a good balance between boyfriends and friends.)
In the girls dormitory you were getting ready. You just pulled on a faded pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt that had your favorite quidditch team on it. You also grabbed a sweatshirt, it was December after all.
Once in Hogsmeade you and Sirius, you two had been talking on the ride there, split up and agreed to meet in the three broomsticks at two. Mel, Serena. Helen, Lily and you walked into Honeydukes and looked around.
“I LOVE their chocolate bars!’’ Serena said grabbing one. “I wonder if I should get one for the man eating bunnies…..’’
All of you suppressed a small laugh. Serena was stuck on this man eating bunnies idea. Her argument was if magic was real so were man eating bunnies (Serena was Muggle born so this was a reason for lots of things)
Mel grabbed some of Berty Botts Every Flavored Beans, Helen grabbed some chocolate thing that looked really delicious, Lily got the same thing, and you took Drooble’s Best Blowing Gum. After paying the five of you walked out and went to some other shops.
‘’Oh, let’s look in here!’’ you said. You had stopped in front of a dress shops. Beautiful dresses hung in the window. Each design was amazing; even though you had never cared about fashion and especially never cared for dresses you had the urge to try each and every one of them all.
“Oh…..let’s not…’’ Mel said unsurely. “My sis-‘’
The door of the shop had swung open and a tall, long, blonde haired girl ran out and started hugging Mel.
“Oh I missed you! How come you never visit?”
Mel struggled but got out of the girls hug. “Um…everyone…This is my sister, Lacey.’’ Mel’s fore head furrowed and she forced a weak smile.
‘’You all have to come in!’’ Lacey said, taking Mel’ hand. You all followed Lacey and Mel into the store and looked around in awe. Even more beautiful dresses were on the racks or hung on the walls. Lacey smiled proudly.
‘’Try on anything you like,’’ she said.
‘’Is your sister the reason you didn’t want to come?’’ you asked Mel, wandering around through thousands of dresses. ‘’Yes, we don’t get along very well. She likes to think we do but…’’
‘’She doesn’t seem too bad to me,’’ Helen said.
‘’Yeah,’’ Lily agreed. ‘’ Did she make all these dresses herself?’’
‘’Most likely,’’ said Mel. ‘’She always had a knack for sewing.’’
Lily, Helen, Mel, Serena and you split up. You wandered around going from row to row. You looked at each dress, more beautiful than the next. And then you saw a dress that caught your eye.
User Image
It was a beautiful blue color, you wondered if anyone had not wanted this dress. It definitely wasn’t the most elegant or beautiful but you wanted to try it on so badly but were embarrassed to. No one had ever seen you in a dress and you wondered if you would like the idea. In the end you quickly snatched the dress off the rack and rushed to the dressing room. You got undressed and pulled the dress on. You stepped out of the dressing room. To your surprise Lily, Helen, Serena and Mel were standing right outside of the door.
They all gaped at you and you felt your face go red.
‘’I…..I….’’ You turned to run back in the dressing room but Helen caught your arm. “Hayley!”
“Let me go…’’ you said.
“Hayley, put your hair up,’’ Lily ordered, handing you her hair tie.
You were in no mood to argue and did what you were told. “Now quit torturing me, I’m going to go take this off.” you said.
Then Lacey appeared and spoke up at once. ‘’Oh god…You look beautiful!’’ she said.
You turned in surprise. Did you hear right? You had never thought you were really bad looking but you were not beautiful. You looked at the others and they nodded their heads furiously in agreement.
“Look,’’ you said,”I don’t think so…I’m not beautiful.’’
‘’Shut up,’’ Serena said. She dragged you in front of the full length mirror.
You looked at yourself. You looked a WHOLE lot different then you had in your old, worn out clothes. You had to admit you looked a lot better. But you went into the dressing room and changed back into your normal clothes and gave Lily her hair tie back.
‘’Well, that’s it,’’ Lacey said. ‘’You are taking that dress. It’s perfect for you. And it matches your eyes.’’
‘’Oh…no…I don’t want it…what would I wear it for? It’s too fancy…and it probably cost a lot too.’’ you said, checking the price tag (20 galleons you definitely did not have that kind of money or wanted to spend it all at once.)
“Oh, nonsense,” Lacey said flightily. ‘’You take it for free. It looks great on you and that’s what matters. Besides, no one has really wanted that dress in a long time.”
‘’But –‘’
‘’No ‘but’s’. You are taking it and that is final.’’ With that Lacey put the dress it to a bag, very delicately, shoved it in your arms and herded Lily, Serena, Mel, Helen and you out the door.
Lacey put on a big smile and waved goodbye. ‘’Come back soon!’’
‘’Wow, that dress did look good on you,’’ Serena said.
‘’ I wish you had a reason to wear it every day,’’ Helen sighed.
‘’I would never let you take it off,’’ said Lily.
‘’I didn’t look that great, okay?’’ you said, blushing.
‘’Yes you did,’’ said Mel.
‘’No I-‘’ you looked down at you watch. ‘’Oh, dammit! I’m late! I was supposed to meet Sirius fifteen minutes ago.’’
You said goodbye the rushed to the three broomsticks. Sirius was sitting at a table near the back and you waded your way through to him.
“Sorry I’m late,’’ you said sitting down and brushing the hair out of your face.”We were at this dress shop and we got held up-‘’
‘’its okay,’’ Sirius said. ‘’Dress shop?’’ He raised one eyebrow.
‘’Long story,’’ you said but told him about it anyway.
‘’Well, let me see you in that dress sometime,’’ Sirius said, winking at you. You blushed a little, laughed and gently kicked his leg.
‘’Oh, which reminds me,’’ Sirius said, digging through his bag. He pulled out a small box and handed it to you. ‘’Open it,’’ he said.
You did. Inside there was a locket.
User Image
You opened the locket and inside was a picture of a black dog. You laughed. You got up and gave Sirius a hug and a quick kiss.
‘’Thank you, I love it,’’ you said smiling. You put the locket on. You would never take it off.
*Two days later*
On Monday you had returned to classes and there was a load of homework. Tuesday wasn’t much better. But you did get time to relax after dinner. You had left the Great Hall early to get a little rest before starting on that night’s homework. In the hallway you saw a few kids rushing to dinner, late for who knows what reasons. On the staircase you saw a tall, dark haired buy who was a year or two ahead of you, in Slytherin you thought. He was blocking the way. You tried going around him, saying ‘excuse me’ but he wouldn’t move. You started getting impatient.
‘’Look cold you –‘’
You were half way through your sentence when the boy grabbed your arm and kissed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You struggled to break free but he took your other arm in his hand. Your eyes went pass him and you saw Ginger Banks, a VERY trustworthy never-told- a-lie girl. But the problem was she was also a huge blabber mouth. Then there was the fact she didn’t seem to like you much. You just knew you were in trouble when she ran off. Then the boy let go and walked away. You spat on the ground.
‘’Oh god…YUCK!!!!Where…I need mouthwash!!!!’’
Then everyone came out of the Great Hall. You were anxious to see were Ginger Banks had went and if she had seen Sirius or had told anyone else. But there was no way you were going through the mob of students. Sirius was the last one out, and to be honest he looked a little pissed. He spotted you, walked over and pulled you aside. Before you could even get a word in he said –
‘’You kissed some other guy.’’
‘’You gulped and your face hardened. He had made that a statement, not a question.
‘’No I did not.’’ you sad angrily.
‘’That girl- Ginger something or other- said she saw you. She’s the most trustworthy person in the school.”
‘’Yeah well I’m also your girlfriend and you could believe me!”
‘’Well, did you kiss some other guy?’
‘’Well no…well technically yes but it’s not”
‘’ Technically yes?!?!?!?!?!!?!”
‘’NO. It’s not like that.”
“Well it sounds like you KISSED SOME OTHER GUY!”
“ IF you would just give me a chance to EXPLAIN!”
Your voices were getting louder with every sentence spoken.
“EXPLAIN WHAT?!?!?YOU KISSED SOME OTHER GUY!!! That girl WOULD NOT lie!!!!!!!!!!”
“Oh, so I do?” you said raising your eyebrow. “If I lie so much just go date that other girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Maybe I will!”
“FINE THEN! I hope you’re happy with her!!!!!”
You were getting really angry but you were on the verge of bursting into tears. Half filled with anger, the other half with sorrow. With that you stormed off. Once you turned the corner you ran up to the girls bathroom and cried. How had everything ended
up like this?

You returned to the common room a few hours later looking like hell. You went straight up to the girls’ dormitory, drew the curtains around your bed and climbed in. You immediately went to sleep.

A week had passed and you hadn’t talked to Sirius. You had avoided him and refused to listen to James tell you how Sirius was acting with out you.
The locket Sirius had given you was now buried at the bottom of your trunk, never to see daylight again. Your heart ached every time you thought about it. You also tried to occupy yourself with classes and homework. This worked a bit. Lily tried to get the whole story out of you at first but left you alone after the first day. You tried to act cheerful but you had no one fooled. Maybe time would help…..
A month later you were sitting in Defense against the Dark Arts when Sirius came up to you. He didn’t mention anything about what had happened. He only asked for a quill. The next few days were like this. You and Sirius were talking a little bit more each day and he had gotten you to laugh.
One day Sirius pulled you aside in the Common Room. It was too loud for anyone to over hear you.
‘’Hayley….Um…What happened…I’m really sorry. Really, really sorry. I just…I got angry and I over reacted.’’
You looked at Sirius. He wouldn’t look directly at you, just glancing up every now and then. He was also blushing a little bit.
‘’But…I was wondering if you wanted,’’ – he looked directly into your eyes- “you wanted to go to out some-‘’
“Oh…uh…Sirius,’’ you said looking down, your face burning red. ’’I was thinking and…I think we should just…just be friends.’’ you said the last part quickly.
Sirius looked surprised but said,’’ Oh, yeah.. That’s for the best.” He forced a smile. “So as friends do you want to go eat lunch now?’’
Now you forced a smile “Sure.”
With that you two headed to the Great Hall accompanied by Lily, James, Peter, Mel, Lupin, Helen, and Serena. This friend’s idea had been your idea. You felt fine with it. Maybe it was supposed to work out this way.

stay tuned for part 5!  

rikaLeshay

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:18 pm
Hoorjay. But I must say. I am far too un-random.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:55 pm
ugh, i would have had this on friday but i was feeling really crappy

Part 5
(Hey isn’t it kind of weird that Sirius *gulp* dies *starts bawling* in the 5th book and the story ends in the 5th part?) Well anyway…

Two years had passed. At first Sirius and you hadn’t talked to each other much but over the last year you had become friends and just friends as you were reassuring everyone. Besides, you had been going out with Helens’ twin brother, Davey, for the last two weeks so there was no reason for people to think you and Sirius were still together. And you were pretty sure Sirius was dating some other girl in your year.
A week before Halloween you were sitting in the Common Room working on your homework when Sirius and James burst into the room. They came up to you ans sat on either side of you.
‘’So…Hayley.’’ James said.
‘’Guess what,’’ said Sirius smiling.
You put down your quill and said “what?’’
‘’Guess.’’
‘’Look, I’m not guessing so you two can just go, I have to finish this essay.’’
‘’Okay then,’’ James sighed. ”We’ll give you some clues. It’s happening on Hallow-‘’
You shot James a glare.
‘’Okay okay,’’ Sirius said. ‘’There’s going to be a one in a lifetime Halloween Party. Not the kind we usually have in the Common Room but an official dance slash feast kind of thing.’’
‘’ That’s cool,’’ you said. “I’m almost scared to ask but what are you going as?’’ You smiled as you said this.
‘’I’m going as some weird muggle superhero Serena is into,’’ said James.
‘’A murderer,’’ Sirius said.
‘’Nice.’’

Later that day, after you had finished your essay, you explored the castle. You had seen a lot of it because of Sirius so you knew your way around. It was pretty late ,not late enough for you to be breaking curfew, but no one was around. Or so you thought. You turned the corner only to find Sirius making out with some girl.
You doubled back and felt like throwing up and laughing all at the same time. Then you heard yourself speak,’’ Geez, Sirius, can’t you two get a room?”
They pulled apart but the girl clinged to Sirius’ shoulder. Sirius looked really uncomfortable, kind of like you felt. You felt like laughing too, which you only did when you were really nervous.
“Yeah well…You didn’t seem to mind when I was doing that to you two years ago.’’
You raised an eyebrow. WHY did he have to bring that up now? “Well that was to years ago. Things change.”
Then there was an awkward silence.
‘’Well,’’ you said. “I’ll be going then.”
You turned the corner and rushed back to the common room.
The next day you and Sirius didn’t mention what happened but did somehow manage to talk a lot. Mostly it was little things like classes or asking to pass stuff (at breakfast ect.) What made you feel goods was that girl wasn’t hanging around. You wouldn’t call what you had felt jealousy just more like disgusted, surprised and irritated.
But nothing was as surprising as what happened at the lake that day. You and Lily were sitting on the grass talking with Mel, Helen and Serena when James Potter walked up to Lily.
“Hey, Evans, go out with me?’’ he said.
You expected a harsh ‘no’ from Lily but was surprised when Lily answered with ‘’Sure. I’ll go’’
You all looked at lily, eyes wide. Was she sick or something? James left with a smug look on his face and Mel blurted out,’’ Have the aliens taken our Lily?”
Lily looked at you all and said, “What? He’s grown up a lot lately. We’ll just see how it goes.”
“Oh my god,’’ Helen and Serena said.
“Okaaay….Lily are you sure you’re not sick?” you asked.
“Positive,” Lily said with a firm nod.

Davey saw you in the common room and walked over

“Hey Hayley!’’ he said sitting next to you.
“Oh, hi Davey.”
“Are you going to that Halloween Party?”
“Oh…Maybe, I’m not really sure.”
“Then would you wanna go_’’
Before Davey could say anymore, you knew were this was going; you cut him off with,”Can you help me with this question?”
“Um okay…”
So Davey helped you with the question (which you already knew the answer to) then left. You sighed with relief; you didn’t really like Davey that way, despite the fact that you had gone out with him three times.
When you were finished with your homework you hung out in the common room. You sat in a corner just thinking about random things, ex. - What happened today in your classes, stuff like that. You waited around, occasionally talking to fellow Gryfindors. When everyone had left for dinner you stayed behind, you wanted timed to yourself. You were laying on the couch singing The Latest Plague by From First to Last to yourself (but not before you had checked to make sure EVERYONE was gone.)
“Don’t tell me, don’t tell me where I don’t belooooooong,” you finished off. You smiled proudly. Your voice was improving a lot. You had dreams of having a band and being a famous singer. Of course you had never told anyone about this, well no one except for Sirius, when you were going out. You felt kind of weird that Sirius knew that know, even Lily didn’t know.
Your thoughts were then interrupted by a stream of students returning from dinner. You met up with Lily back in the girls’ dormitory.
‘’Where were you?” lily asked.
“Oh I just had some stuff to do,’’ you said.

As Halloween drew nearer everyone was making a big deal about the party. Almost everyone talked about the party constantly. Honestly you were kind of sick of it, you decided to go though. You were going to wear the blue dress you had bought at Mel’s sisters’ shop. You had never gotten a chance to wear it so if anyone asked you were going as a freaking princess (x_x) Lily was dressing in a suit to match James’s hero costume; Lily was supposed to be the hero’s love interest or something.
Finally Halloween came. Classes were pretty much pointless; everyone couldn’t wait for that night. When classes ended everyone rushed back to their dorms and got ready. You managed to cram in some homework before going (the party didn’t start until six.) Then you pulled on the dress and waited in the common room with Lily.
You were talking to Lily when Sirius came up behind you.
“Nice dress,’’ he said.
“Thanks,’’ you said. Somehow you couldn’t keep from smiling, that is until Sirius’ date, a girl named Gina, walked up. She draped herself on Sirius’ shoulder and smiled proudly.
“Ready to go?”’ she asked.
“Sure,” Sirius said. “See you there, Hayley. Lily.” Sirius nodded then walked off with Gina.
“I’d like to give that girl a piece of my mind,’’ Lily said. “ You can’t say that she doesn’t annoy you Hayley.”
“Well really she does I guess. She’s just….ugh.” you replied.
“I’d much rather see you with Sirius.”
You shot Lily a Look. “That is not going to happen,” you said, emphasizing the ‘not’.
“Okay, well let’s go, I’m supposed to meet Potter.”
You and Lily walked down to the Great Hall that looked awesome. Lily and you split up after awhile and you sat in the corner in a chair. You gazed around everyone else was having fun. Why couldn’t you?
“You wanna dance?”
You looked up and saw some guy standing in front of you. You were pretty sure he was in Hufflepuff and in some of your classes but couldn’t remember his name.
“Sure,’’ you said. Well, you had nothing better to do.
You danced with him (you learned his name was Jason){rL: LOL inside thing}
a few times then went back to your chair. Every now and then some guy would ask you to dance and sometimes you’d say yes.
“Hey, why are you sitting all alone?”
You looked up and saw Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew.
“Oh, hey, no reason really,” you replied.
They each took a seat beside you.
“Why are you two here?” you asked. “No offense Remus, but I would’ve thought you would be reading in the common room or something.”
“Well I would have been,’’ Remus sighed. “, except Sirius and James dragged us along for no reason.”
“Well, what do you say if we just left?” you asked.
“Gladly.”
You got up followed by Remus and Peter. You three were walking in the corridor when you heard someone call your name.
“Hayley!”
You turned around and saw Sirius rushing towards you.
“What’re you guys doing?”
“Going back to the common room. Why?”
“Because your supposed to be having fun,’’ Sirius said with a grin, taking your hand and pulling you.
“Nooo,’’’ you said. “I was not having fun besides aren’t you supposed to be with Gina anyway?”
“Aw no, she was getting annoying.”
You heard the slightest sound of footsteps and turned around to see Remus and Peter making a quick escape.
“Come on Hayley!” Sirius said and tugged harder.
You stood your ground. Sirius dragged you a little bit.
“No, I don’t wanna,’’ you said.
“Yes you do, come on it’ll be fun.”
Sirius gave one final tug and sent you two tumbling. You both fell and you landed on top of Sirius. And for some reason you two burst out laughing. You both lay there laughing for what seemed like forever. Then you came to your senses and started to get up.
“Hey, wait…”
Sirius grabbed your arm, pulled you back down and kissed you.

5 years later you and Sirius were still together. Lily and James had gotten married. You and Sirius had been living together for about a year and Lily was going to have a kid in a few months.
smile Everything was awesome!

The end!
*cries* I did love writing this  

rikaLeshay

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:22 am
short but sweet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:08 am
3nodding sadly.

i might be making a fred story so if i get it all together i'll post.  

rikaLeshay

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:36 pm
Mmmm... twins....  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items