Jerith layed on his bed and tried to sleep, but having a hard time doing so he sat up and stared at he wall contemplating things. "D@mn insomnia" he muttered as he stood up and walked out of his room again. He then turned the corner and proceeded down the hall till he reached the bathroom. He walked over to the shower and turned the hot water on to prepare for his shower.

Marina now in her new clothes walkes out of her room and hears the water running in the nearby bathroom. Bored, she walkes to the living room and sits down for about a half hour when she hears the water shut off. Instantly shes up on her feet and she rushes twards the bathroom to confront the man who was inside it as he walked out.

Jerith now content with his decent appearance of just a tank top, some plain blue jeans, and a long towel that he has draped on his shoulders keeping his entire back covered from getting wet from his hair opens the door flooding the hall with steam from the hot water. He then starts to walk out but sees Marina standing in front of him.

Marina seeing Jerith for the first time for real is awestruck bye his appearance, for it wasnt entirely what she had expected. Wow... he's... really cute... She thought gulping as he faced her.

"What do you want?" Jerith asked rubbing his shoulder.

"Huh? ...Oh well uhh I thought that since you saved me we should get to know each other... I'm Marina." she said holding out her hand.

Jerith just stared at the gesture not sure wether to swat it away, take it, or ignore it completly. He chose the middle option justto be polite under normal circumstances however he would have done the last option.
"No thank you, I do not wish to get to know you and I do not want you to know me at all." Too many bad things could happen if you did. He added silently.

"Uh... but but... well can I atleast know your name?" she asked.

Jerith sighed I guess that wouldn't do much harm... "I'm Jerith, now let me through." he said as he walked by her holding onto the towel that was begining to slip off his back. He then walked back into his room and lockes the door behind him. "Get some rest Marina, it could help your wounds." he called through the door as he sat down on his bed once more. He grabbed his tail and pulled it closer to himself using it as a blanket as the sweet feelings of slumber and darkness fell upon him, and he slept.