Agree?
  No many are placed wrong
  Yes
  Disccusing points
View Results

Miyavi San

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:47 pm
Icege
IB: Fear? Never and nobody. Respect? Highly.

Miyavi: d+3+4 hits mid first. It's Jin's low parry punisher. Whiffing is when you attack and it hits nothing but air. d/f+2 needs to be CH to launch, and chances of hitting that are slim. CDS+1 (electric version) is great for wake up since it's only jab punishable, which makes it a viable option as opposed to iWS+2. The axe kick launcher isn't a real launcher and kinda sucks. Let me take that back. It's not bad, but there are better options.

I know i know, but if its has Asuka's properties, it be great since her d+3+4 is like Jin's but her first hit is low.
d/f+2 does need CH, but if you dont get a CH, go b~f+2,1 and it will launch. I tried it and works, and of course your right, chances are slim but if used properly (I cant explain) its pretty good.
The axe kicklauncher isnt bad, not very decent damage (unless you go b/f+2,1,2~2(whiffed)2(if hit),3) but better then having an axe kick only  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:12 am
Miyavi San
Icege

Miyavi: d+3+4 hits mid first. It's Jin's low parry punisher. Whiffing is when you attack and it hits nothing but air. d/f+2 needs to be CH to launch, and chances of hitting that are slim. CDS+1 (electric version) is great for wake up since it's only jab punishable, which makes it a viable option as opposed to iWS+2. The axe kick launcher isn't a real launcher and kinda sucks. Let me take that back. It's not bad, but there are better options.

I know i know, but if its has Asuka's properties, it be great since her d+3+4 is like Jin's but her first hit is low.
d/f+2 does need CH, but if you dont get a CH, go b~f+2,1 and it will launch. I tried it and works, and of course your right, chances are slim but if used properly (I cant explain) its pretty good.
The axe kicklauncher isnt bad, not very decent damage (unless you go b/f+2,1,2~2(whiffed)2(if hit),3) but better then having an axe kick only

I think it'd be a little worse actually. Though Asuka's 1st hit is low, the 2nd hit is high and it is not an NC. That means Jin would have nothing off of a low parry. Even though it's mid, it's an NC. Asuka has to get a CH for a launch.

Plus, people that play against Asuka on the regular can duck the 2nd hit once they get hit by the 1st. Similar to how people playing against Hwoarang can duck the 2nd hit of d+4,4.

After ff+3,1, can't you get b,f+2,1,2 or d/b+2,2,3? Even with just the ff+3, Kaz still gets massive follow-ups and so does Heihachi.

Bait traps only work so many times. Plus, if you're getting bait traps with d/f+2, you're better off getting other things on CH (ie: d/f+3)  

Icege

Miyavi San

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:07 pm
Icege
Miyavi San
Icege

I think it'd be a little worse actually. Though Asuka's 1st hit is low, the 2nd hit is high and it is not an NC. That means Jin would have nothing off of a low parry. Even though it's mid, it's an NC. Asuka has to get a CH for a launch.

Plus, people that play against Asuka on the regular can duck the 2nd hit once they get hit by the 1st. Similar to how people playing against Hwoarang can duck the 2nd hit of d+4,4.

After ff+3,1, can't you get b,f+2,1,2 or d/b+2,2,3? Even with just the ff+3, Kaz still gets massive follow-ups and so does Heihachi.

Bait traps only work so many times. Plus, if you're getting bait traps with d/f+2, you're better off getting other things on CH (ie: d/f+3)

NC?

If the second hit is a mid...if you duck, wouldnt you get hit? since mid hits lows too.

you can get b,f+2,1,2 or d/b+2,2,3. I never tried finding ways with bf212 but as for d/b+2,2,3 you can ff+3,1~1,2~d/b+2,2,3 or perhaps more.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:11 pm
Miyavi San
Icege
Miyavi San
Icege

NC?

If the second hit is a mid...if you duck, wouldnt you get hit? since mid hits lows too.

you can get b,f+2,1,2 or d/b+2,2,3. I never tried finding ways with bf212 but as for d/b+2,2,3 you can ff+3,1~1,2~d/b+2,2,3 or perhaps more.

Natural Combo.

The 2nd hit is high for both.

If you can ff+3,1, could you b,f+2,1, d/b+2,2,3? Or ff+3, b,f+2,1, d/b+2,2,3?  

Icege

Ayane Kriyo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Been a long while since I've been here. I won't say a lot since I don't play Jin, but his axe kicks (forget which one) provide nice oki.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:42 am
Well i would say the list is about right from my experience, although there could be slight changes the overall skill level is in the right order but we can also argue that using a weak character, and finally mastering his/her/its ability you could be indestructible. But i have also found that to master a higher player is more difficult and that most of there moves are powerful and not realy that fun to play.

Taz06

Icege

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:46 am
Taz06
Well i would say the list is about right from my experience, although there could be slight changes the overall skill level is in the right order but we can also argue that using a weak character, and finally mastering his/her/its ability you could be indestructible. But i have also found that to master a higher player is more difficult and that most of there moves are powerful and not realy that fun to play.

I have no idea what he just said. Translation?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:45 am
The b+ list is a little off Bryan Asuka and Xiao are in the A zone at least!  

Half Man-half otaku

Icege

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:10 pm
crazyraccoon

Please list reasons why. Practical reasons at not. Not garbage such as, "Xiaoyu is so fast and quick!! lawl!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:05 pm
crazyraccoon

Bryan's still good but not 5.0 good. no easy b+1 launching mainly...otherwise his game is still there and he got extra moves...what more do you want.

Xiao...she's find in b+. she has enough mixups to either support her or ******** her over. she has some damn good SS game.

Asuka...doesn't have really anything going for her. whatever that new move she got (that elbow move) makes her anything decent. otherwise, she'd be alittle lower.  

Shin Oni

The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces