Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Skram Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:54 am
finding emotive
Isel
finding emotive
Isel
Rellik San
finding emotive
x_posEmo was sort of serious, that is part of what skram is.
I don't know why I've never even gotten a warning from here, I always thought I pissed someone slowly off just enough, no one likes me for it.

Look at me, I'm the ultimate anti-scene, I abused so many people and dozens more, and I got made a mod. biggrin

I waited until AFTER I was made a mod to start abusing people.

I don't think I actually abused people, I just always told them they were wrong and that their scene is the most ripped off of all scenes.
Emo is like throwing a handfull of old label/stereotypes into a blender and pouring it onto myspace.

Which is a very unattractive dish, saved for the singlest of bachelors.

I don't mind the look, I think some mild scene boys look good.

Oh.

That's where we're different.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:45 am
Isel
finding emotive
Isel
finding emotive
Isel

I don't think I actually abused people, I just always told them they were wrong and that their scene is the most ripped off of all scenes.
Emo is like throwing a handfull of old label/stereotypes into a blender and pouring it onto myspace.

Oh.

I'm with Isel on this one, if your wearing pants tight enough to ensure your singing sopranno forever, then you deserve whatever fate throws at you. To be honest though... how do you tell apart scene boys from scene girls? anyone else have this problem?  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:14 pm
Rellik San
Isel
finding emotive
Isel
finding emotive
Isel

Oh.

I'm with Isel on this one, if your wearing pants tight enough to ensure your singing sopranno forever, then you deserve whatever fate throws at you. To be honest though... how do you tell apart scene boys from scene girls? anyone else have this problem?

Well, about the tight-pants bit, I find some hair-metal guys kinda hot (like White Lion's vocalist... of course, about 20 years ago when he still looked good. Same goes for Axl Rose).

You seem to associate tight pants only with scene emo, though... the one difference you and I seem to have. Skrange.

Anyways, I tell them apart quite easily, you know, since GIRLS HAVE BOOBS.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:46 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
finding emotive
Isel

Oh.

Well, about the tight-pants bit, I find some hair-metal guys kinda hot (like White Lion's vocalist... of course, about 20 years ago when he still looked good. Same goes for Axl Rose).

You seem to associate tight pants only with scene emo, though... the one difference you and I seem to have. Skrange.

Not always visible ones. And the scene I don't mind does not include tight clothes.  

finding emotive

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:18 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
finding emotive
Isel

Oh.

Nah, I associate tight pants looking bad with scene guys, tight pants are used as a tool to hit normally unreachable pitches in hair metal lol.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games