Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
what should happen?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this is:
  ******** up
View Results

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:39 pm
on monday i got on the bus to go home and i sat like i always do with my friend ashley.there was this thing were the bus driver wouldn't let us sit together and now she's letting us but that day we had a sub bus driver so when we got on there was this b***h who said''they're lesbians they can't sit together they make out.''
********ashley and i are best friends.i am not gay nor an i bisexual and neither is she.
ashley started yelling at the bus driver that she is not gay and neither is she(which would be me) but the driver made her move across the asile so she could see us.here's another ******** up thing?:we were both siting right behind the bus driver!!!!!!!!! like she couldn't see us right there.then now she's not letting boys and girls sit together but me and drew were sitting together today and she said nothing (i don't like drew and he's a year younger than me,but the rule should still apply)

anyway now i'm hating myself for not going totally ballistic on both of those bitches and basically just not saying what i should have said(to them and other people).and i'm trying to forget about it and move on but people keep bringing it up and if it does happen again it's not gonna be good.

i just wanted to see if anybody had some ideas off what i should do.because i've been accused of being a lesbian with another friend of mine and i'm so sick of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:22 pm
Just let people think what they want to think,
You can't change some oens opinons, but the person who said you were a lesbian, they know you're not a lesbian, they just want to bring people like you down. That's all it is, there is nothing you can do to help a girl like that. Even if you approach her there is no right way, She will grow up, and forget how rude she was to you. and you'll evenutally move on and not know any of those people on your bus, except a close friend or two, maby.

When I was in 7th grade I really liked this boy named kevin, he was so mean to me though. He would barrow thingd of mine, and I would have to pay to get them back, but I had such a big crush opn him I didnt careh owbad he made me feel. He is one of my good friends now, we're seniors in highschool, and i was telling him thats why i havent truseted him dfully for the past few years, he couldnt remember bweing that rude to me untill i gave him examples, he felt so bad.

well take care
-tammi  

T.Marie

Anonmeous

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:58 am
Definately don't let it continue. Stand up for yourself and your friends.

About a year ago right before Christmas I believe, my mother started accusing me of being gay and or bi-sexual. I don't even know what brought this on. I've never done anything remotely gay. Now I'm not saying I have a problem with gay people....In fact, I think they're cooler than a lot of other people, but that's beside the point. I told her that I wasn't and that it was crap that she would say that to me. It really helped.

You have my best wishes. PM me sometime and tell me how everything is going. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:39 pm
STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!
if you do nothing then everyone's going to get against you... or at least they might as the world if full of HOMOPHOBES!!

God! it's just ******** annoying...

(sorry but i'm gay...)

LaFoule

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas