Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 013 - Ryuu Oda Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akari_Iwahashi

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:50 pm
Roxy smiled and nibbled on the cookie. Her smoky gray orbs wandered over the walls of the dorm once again, her eyes finally landing on a clock. "Oh my gosh!" She jumped uyp and smoothed the wrinkles in her skirt. "Look at the time! I really must be going..." She looked down, angry at herself for having early classes tomorrow. "I'm sorry. I'd like to stay longer, but I have reeeaaaallly early classes tomorrow!" She looked up with sorrow in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, but...we can get together again tomorrow....right?" 'You won't hate my by tomorrow...right?'She thought to herself.

She walked over to the door and looked around the dorm one last time and then at Ryuu. "Well, I guess this is good bye for tonight..." She shuffled her feet and looked at the ground, a blush appearing once again. "Umm..." She leaned up and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips. "See ya..." She mumbled before running down the hall and out the doors, heading back to the tree on Oliver's Playground....her home until she buys one tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:57 pm
Ryuu blushed a really big crimson red and watched her go. He was going to give her the flower that he picked out earlier but he just said to himself, "I'll give it to her tommarrow.." He walked to the gun chamber and put on his chemical suit. He started to event a new bullet. A bullet that can use the elements. He looked at what he had. Chemicals, gunpowder, and magic. He said to himself, "This is going to be a long night," as he yawned and got to work.  

ChronosXIII

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces