Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Body Count Cafe
  One body, with a side of fries.
  I'll just have the salad, thank you
View Results

(v)orbid.Angel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:15 pm
My mom said that I could get an industrial for christmas. And it didn't take any begging or pleading. I'm scared. I really want this industrial, but i think my mom was just saying it to shut me up, and i'm also nervous about getting it since it will be my first real bod mod. I'm actually getting it done IN a tatoo/piercing parlour (If any of you are in the atl area, i'm getting it done at All or Nothing) whereas the last times i had my ears pierced (they had to be grown back in though) it was done at a hair salon with a piercing gun, and i wasn't given any information about cleaning or anything.

So Yeah
Opinions?
Advice?
any comments would be helpful.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:32 pm
I'm going to move this to the Ear Piercing subforum, since it's ear related.  

Warninglv100
Crew

[NUTs]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:31 pm
well i have an industrial, and while i wasn't scared about getting it, i was pretty nervous. it's intimidating if it's the first real sort of mod you've had, considering it's 2 holes at once but all i can say is it's TOTALY worth it. if your like me, eventualy you fall so madly in love with it you'll be glad you sucked it up and did it. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:07 pm
The industrial was the first extreme earring I got. I absolutely LOVE it. One recommendation, however: take an Advil or something about a half hour to hour before getting it done. Not only will the aspirin help with swelling, but it'll help with the pain which won't be so bad as it you hadn't taken it.

Good LUCK! Anyways, since I'm writing and am too lazy to make my own thread, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a new piercing that I'm getting for Christmas.... I have an industrial in my right ear and a snug in my left ear, and I'm thinking abou7t getting a tragus done, but I'm not sure. Any ideas?

Yual

Vicious Hyperbolizer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:43 pm
I just got my industrial yesterday, and I've already overlooked the pain. It was WELL worth it. I fell in love in about 24 hours. It's a bit intimidating watching the piercer get everything ready, but if you have someone who'll distract you a bit, you'll be totally fine.

The first night you sleep on your industrial, I would suggest you sleep in a way that you can't roll on the fresh holes. I stayed over at my sister's that night, so I just slept on the couch, where I couldn't roll over. I don't think it would have warranted pain killers, but if you think it does, don't take aspirin based pain killers, because they're blood thinners, and would aid in bleeding of the new piercing; maybe take ibuprofen, or such.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:03 pm
Hair salons = No good for cartiledge

I know this nervous thing will come and go. You'll be excited once you get it. My first piercing was my belly button. I was super nervous, but now I can't live without it.

-Panty.Waste-

-Panty.Waste-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:06 pm
Yual
The industrial was the first extreme earring I got. I absolutely LOVE it. One recommendation, however: take an Advil or something about a half hour to hour before getting it done. Not only will the aspirin help with swelling, but it'll help with the pain which won't be so bad as it you hadn't taken it.

Good LUCK! Anyways, since I'm writing and am too lazy to make my own thread, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a new piercing that I'm getting for Christmas.... I have an industrial in my right ear and a snug in my left ear, and I'm thinking abou7t getting a tragus done, but I'm not sure. Any ideas?

I have my tragus done. I love it. Can't live without it. But that's what I always say about all my piercings.

Are you thinking of strictly ear piercings, or something new?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:50 pm
Strictly ear... me mum won't let me get anywhere else done. XP She especially set against face piercings and I'm not comfortable with something like a belly-button piercing, 'cause I refuse to show it off... so yea, pretty much only ears.  

Yual

-Panty.Waste-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:20 pm
Yual
Strictly ear... me mum won't let me get anywhere else done. XP She especially set against face piercings and I'm not comfortable with something like a belly-button piercing, 'cause I refuse to show it off... so yea, pretty much only ears.

Oh I see. You should get a rook! I want to get one on my right ear. Or a conch. I think my ears would be too crowded if I got a rook and a conch and maybe a helix, I dunno, now I'm just rambling. My pictures are up in the thread on the first page, if you want to see them.  
Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games