Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What's the answer?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is an emos' goal?
  Killing
  Breaking hearts
  Loving
  Dieing
  Not from above
  I dunno...
  Other
View Results

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:00 pm
sinister_murdock
*glomps LIZA*

Why thank you, kind sir.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:37 am
xLIZA
sinister_murdock
*glomps LIZA*

Why thank you, kind sir.
n.n your very welcome kind...um...Liza n.n~!  

sinister_murdock

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:42 am
Vlair Nitefell
The goal of emos, you ask? To break the ******** stereotype that surrounds us everyday, to show all those accursed people out there that were not one big mass of sadness called emo, that we are individuals, who can be happy, who can love, and who can be anything they want to be. We are a revolution, my friends. It seems everyone these days are so emotionless, they care about nothing. Well, I care. And soon they will. Seriously. I dream of the day a boy can say beautiful without feeling ashamed, and where girls can hang out with boys without being called a tom boy, or a dyke, or whatever else the human race can come up with to single them out. We are, in essence, free.

Actually emo is not a revolution, its a state of being that already was, renamed to suit the teenagers looking for their own meaning. With the state of the world, pain is something alot of people want to put to the back of their minds, by doing so, they may become emotionless, but its protection from pain they seek. No one in this world is free, we are all bound by rules and laws designed to govern thge way we think, act and perform in life. By actually stating yourself as emo, chav, prep, punk, scene or even an individual you are becomming part of the frame work you have tried to brake out of, because rules still govern what you think, say and do, even if its only on a subconscious level.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games