Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil Fan-Arts:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:47 am
Ok im a litle alte in posting i guess XP
my scanner finally decided to work.
User Image
sorry,not my best work but i thought it was funny at the time  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:16 pm
zaploid
Here's a dart board/stained glass window thing (the art teacher it vague) yes I made it in art class.....And if you use cool colors you weren't supposed to use warm so when I used the red my art teacher almost had a heart attack....same thing when I put a skull cap on this dumb perfume drawing thing and she got real angry but that story is for another day.....

User Image

((My camera sucks and my wall is not that color it's pink))

It supposed to be an Umbrella Inc. sign with G-virus flowing out and it floating on a pool of T-virus and the dots are supposed to be anit-virus....just to inform you :3

that's pretty awesome. ive never worked with stained glass before.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

zaploid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:13 pm
SaintChaos
zaploid
Here's a dart board/stained glass window thing (the art teacher it vague) yes I made it in art class.....And if you use cool colors you weren't supposed to use warm so when I used the red my art teacher almost had a heart attack....same thing when I put a skull cap on this dumb perfume drawing thing and she got real angry but that story is for another day.....

User Image

It supposed to be an Umbrella Inc. sign with G-virus flowing out and it floating on a pool of T-virus and the dots are supposed to be anit-virus....just to inform you :3

It's not really stained glass, but that's what the teacher called it, that's what confused me, so I call it a dart board, she called it stained glass, but it's really paper... On construction paper, on cardboard....I wanted to show that teacher the difference between paper and glass so bad. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:35 pm
zaploid
SaintChaos
zaploid

User Image

It's not really stained glass, but that's what the teacher called it, that's what confused me, so I call it a dart board, she called it stained glass, but it's really paper... On construction paper, on cardboard....I wanted to show that teacher the difference between paper and glass so bad. stare

dayam....that teacher is a stuck up dumbass xD i hate professors or teachers like that....so "stuck in their ways" and they just HAVE to be right. confused  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WeskersSlave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:42 pm
alright im new at this..so I hope I can still post here...
here is something i made a few months ago for a friend, Its Midnight Albert Wesker with me and my friend...please don't be too harsh on me...i know it doesn't look that great..just thought I would share tho ^_^

I also have a few more I've done.
wink

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 pm
WeskersSlave
here is something i made a few months ago for a friend, Its Midnight Albert Wesker with me and my friend...please don't be too harsh on me...i know it doesn't look that great..just thought I would share tho ^_^

wink

User Image

hey whats up?! you finally posted XD *huggles*  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WeskersSlave

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:36 pm
ElenaMason
WeskersSlave

wink

User Image

hey whats up?! you finally posted XD *huggles*

hey!!! rofl ya i figured i would post one...i porbably should of picked a better one tho...;P  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

its a pic i made using ms paint  

MissedHeart

Azeizel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:40 pm
Thats pretty BOSS c;
MissedHeart
User Image

its a pic i made using ms paint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:42 pm
I like it alot and i think Wesker would too- he might kill you for it then hang it up on his bedroom wall c: in a steel coated frame with red lasers and a trap to where if you touch it lickers will come and well yea!
WeskersSlave

wink

User Image

Azeizel

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items