[MasterAlucard]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:55 pm
Dragon Chemist
Edo--kun!^^
Dragon Chemist
Edo--kun!^^
Dragon Chemist
Edo--kun!^^
"Well.....I...a-always........ l-li-lked you N-Naruto-kun."Hinata confessed,still blushing madly as ever.
Naruto blushed and was struck speechless.
Hinata then ran off in embarrasment.
"H-Hinata wait!"Naruto called out.

Isuzu dashed after Hinata knowing exactly what she'd done in hopes of trying to convince her everything would be okay with Kaguya purring loudly at her heels.

TenTen slowly moved closer to Naruto. "You think you should go talk to her at least? Trust me, it'll help her out alot. If anyone, you're the one person she needs to hear from aside from her closest friend."

Hinata runs into a random room,then collapses onto her knees,and begins to cry.

Isuzu followed Hinata into the room and lowered herself to her knees next to her. "Hina?... You gonna live or are you gonna cry yourself dry?" Isuzu then transformed into the black wolf, looked at her confuzzled at first then rubbed her soft muzzle against Hinata's shoulder.
"Don't be so down about it Hina. I know it'll all work out. Promise" *produces a weak smile* (well what'd you expect from a wolf?! We don't have may facial features you know...)

TenTen: *continues to convince Naruto to go talk to Hinata*

"Isuzu!"Hinata cries flinging her arms around Isuzu's neck.
"I'm gonna talk to her then."Naruto FINALLY says.

"Shh... It'll be just fine Hina. *rubs Hina's back with her large furry paw* Now I don't understand why it is that you're crying! You don't know his answer yet and for all you know he could feel exactly the same way but just hasn't gathered up the courage!" *smiles reasuringly after having turned back to human form sitting crosslegged on the floor having Hinata attached to her torso*

TenTen: *follows Naruto on his way to the room Hinata's in*

"I w-was just scared,t-that's all."Hinata said
Naruto and TenTen enter the room.
"Hi-Hinata,can I talk to you?"Naruto asks.
Hinata nods shyly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:48 pm
Edo--kun!^^
Dragon Chemist
Edo--kun!^^
Dragon Chemist
Edo--kun!^^

Isuzu followed Hinata into the room and lowered herself to her knees next to her. "Hina?... You gonna live or are you gonna cry yourself dry?" Isuzu then transformed into the black wolf, looked at her confuzzled at first then rubbed her soft muzzle against Hinata's shoulder.
"Don't be so down about it Hina. I know it'll all work out. Promise" *produces a weak smile* (well what'd you expect from a wolf?! We don't have may facial features you know...)

"Shh... It'll be just fine Hina. *rubs Hina's back with her large furry paw* Now I don't understand why it is that you're crying! You don't know his answer yet and for all you know he could feel exactly the same way but just hasn't gathered up the courage!" *smiles reasuringly after having turned back to human form sitting crosslegged on the floor having Hinata attached to her torso*

Hinata nods shyly.

*nods her acknowledgement to Hinata and gets up to leave Hina and Naruto with some privacy*

*unwilling to leave*

stare *grabs by the hand and drags out the door*

But! BuT! BUT! gonk *continues but-ing all the way down the hall*

*closes door to room with foot to ensure privacy*  

Dragon Chemist

[MasterAlucard]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:05 pm
Dragon Chemist
Edo--kun!^^
Dragon Chemist
Edo--kun!^^
Dragon Chemist
Edo--kun!^^

Hinata nods shyly.

*nods her acknowledgement to Hinata and gets up to leave Hina and Naruto with some privacy*

*unwilling to leave*

stare *grabs by the hand and drags out the door*

But! BuT! BUT! gonk *continues but-ing all the way down the hall*

*closes door to room with foot to ensure privacy*

Hinata giggles at TenTen as Isuzu dragged her away from the room,but soon realized she was now alone with Naruto,and she blushed.
"Hinata,I'm sorry if I made you cry."he apologized.
"N-no,you don't h-have to aplologize"Hinata reassured him.
"So....do you really l-like me?"he asked with a blush on his face.
Hinata blushed at his question,but nodded slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:00 pm
COME ON PEOPLE! Post in here! Would Maykura have wanted this RP to die? NO! We'll recruit someone else to play Sakura (until Maykura gets back... What? I can stay positive!) and we'll keep it going 3nodding For Maykura everyone?  

Dragon Chemist

Sea Sprite Nerissa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:06 pm
Yus!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:59 pm
Sea Sprite Nerissa
Yus!!!

YEAH! xd THat's the spirit! whee *spazs*  

Dragon Chemist

[MasterAlucard]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:59 am
Dragon Chemist
COME ON PEOPLE! Post in here! Would Maykura have wanted this RP to die? NO! We'll recruit someone else to play Sakura (until Maykura gets back... What? I can stay positive!) and we'll keep it going 3nodding For Maykura everyone?

For Maykura-chan!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:00 am
Edo--kun!^^
Dragon Chemist

For Maykura-chan!

YesH! For MAYKURA! Now I'll start recruiting a new Sakura if need be. (even though I really don't want to considering Maykura is on and off the site sad )  

Dragon Chemist

Dragon Chemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:51 pm
*sigh* I think we can officially proclaim this RP Sleepover dead crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:53 pm
Outside Sayaka was hiding in a tree ready to bash thier sleepover
Muh ha ha ha ha ha!!! xp I am soo eeeeevil! whee
(note: Sayaka is a made-up character)  

one_smart_cucumber

Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items