Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Views on virginity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

..Neko.Aimi..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:28 pm
Archangel Izual
[ Snookums ]
I don't think that losing it is such a big deal anymore. I men nowadays, if you lose it, you lose it.

I used to think, "Oh, I'll wait for my husband, blah, blah, blah..." But I'm really not thinking that way anymore.
I don't think it matters.

it does...
just because today's society has changed in their views of sex, doesn't mean it's not as morally wrong as it used to be.

Sex is the highest sign of love, not something you can do like collecting stamps.

I agree with Archangel Izual.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:44 pm
All right, I'm going to say this bluntly, and I really don't care;

I'm a Virgin.

I don't care.

I believe to lose your virginity to someone you really care about, that you love deeply, you love for real.

Love is devoting yourself to someone mind, body, and soul. To devote your Mind, you think of them a lot. To devote your soul, you feel as if something is missing when thier not there. To devote your body, your willing to give it to them.

If it is done forcefully, out of pressure and fear, I shall consider you a virgin.

When you give it to them willingly, it's not really....Losing it. Your giving it to them.

Just becareful who you do it with, and be sure you are willing to devote yourself to them for a long while. And if you do, don't just do it to make them happy. Do it to make both of you happy.

That's all I gotta say.

Hikaru Akumu

Ounsrey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:28 am
>___>;;

Hmm... I usually look at things this way. If I were you, I would keep my virginity. Once you lose it, you lose it. Atleast have the leisure of choosing when to lose it. I mean, I myself am not a virgin anymore. But I don't regret it one bit. Because I love him to death. Still with him too.

Don't lose it for the experience. What if you get addicted? And trust me, it is addicting. ::Sullen Sigh.:: Don't fall into that hole. It's kinda like smoking. You know you shouldn't do it, but you want to anyways. And 'Virginity' I believe, is just another word for "First experience", that's all.

Make it a good one, Don't worry about what others have to say. They're not you, you are you. Hehe.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:12 am
I still have it and I'm gonna keep it for a long time I think.
People ask me why, why do I want to keep my virginity, why don't I drink/smoke/take drugs.
Well, no particular reason. smile
I just wanted to go that way until I get bored I guess.  

La Ligne Noire

[Catharsis Message]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:45 pm
I think virginity is something sacred.

Maybe it's due to my Christain beliefs, and I'm not saying it's easy to hold.

It is hard to stay a virgin when the media is telling you that it's okay.

I think that when it does happen, when you're married, then it's going to be as great as God intended it to be.

He invented sex.
But he knows that you won't be ready for it until you're married.
Because you'll only get hurt in the process.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:24 pm
I used to think sex was supposed to be something special, something with meaning... but now I rather think otherwise. It is a little more accepted now but it still holds a lot of meaning to some people. It's all up to you. A lot of my friends, including me, lost our virginity around the age of 18. My younger sister, 16 now, lost hers a year or so ago however. My parents know and there's nothing to do about it.

Sex has nothing to do with innocence. You meet me and you would assume I'm still a virgin and probably never touched. I'm shy, I'm timid, I don't like people all that much... But I'm not as innocent as I look and people are astonished once they get to know me. I don't think anyone is as innocent as they look.

My best friend was pretty hardcore Christian but for some reason she had sex with a guy she had been dating for a year. I didn't care because I thought she knew what she was doing and she insisted she loved the guy... Guess not. She cheated, they broke up, she screwed a few more guys and cheated another time or two, then "found" God again and is suddenly a good girl..? I don't know, I guess everyone has their phases... I, personally, don't believe in a god but I still have morals. I'm just not as worried about "saving" sex as I used to be. I'm with 1 guy and don't need anyone else, thankyouverymuch.

I do think it's horrible when people start racking up the numbers. One of my best friends slept with about 15 - 20 guys by the time she was 21. That's just gross. >.< Even my boyfriend's been with a few more than I like but nothing can change the past so I just try not to think about myself as another number to him... Ya know? xD Numbers are icky.

Sorry that's a wee bit long, I can ramble sometimes. :]

sezzykitten

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas