Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Badges Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Badges
I am a gym leader! I can't try for badges... get my badge!
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
I wan't a badges I just havn't gotten around to it..
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
I have badges, I don't care for more.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I think it's too hard.
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
I wan't a reward before I try.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I am not doing it until there is an Elite Four!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Other (please explain)
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

josh a gogo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:37 pm
Maybe people would care if we offered gold as prizes wink on another note would any one be interested in a net battle for my badge...I just downloaded it befor I left out of town and I can't wait to get to it.Badges are pointles, I guesse its the only thing that keeps me entertained crying

PS: Using my cousins old junker of a pc  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:14 am
Hmm. Yes, gold might work. Or maybe some item.. or something. Ugh. I dunno! xd Or maybe an art request for some people.. or.. something..  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

oGolem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:42 pm
Badges?

...BADGES?

...WE DON'T NEEEEED no steeeenkin' Badges!

But in all seriousness, I don't know if I'm allowed to apply for badges, what with bein' the co-runner of the guild. I earned one already.. so I may go for more and sig 'em.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:23 am
Flanny-Chan
Take for example the Bleeding Heart Gym. How could I get my badge there, how do I know what Pokémon I've got?

... sweatdrop  

Flanny-Chan

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:59 pm
Flanny-Chan
Flanny-Chan
Take for example the Bleeding Heart Gym. How could I get my badge there, how do I know what Pokémon I've got?

... sweatdrop

To get the Badge, you just follow the Gym's instructions.

As for the Pokémon.. you just choose 'em. o__0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:38 pm
My Gym (link in signature banner) doesn't use role playing as a Badge option (mostly due to I don't RP myself). Instead, I have Pokémon NetBattle, TCG Battle (through Apprentice), and a trivia quiz as options.

I think what we should add is a Gym Index as a sticky topic, so that people can quickly access the Gyms (even if they're bumped off of page 1).  

Load Chaud

oGolem

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:49 pm
That's actually a good idea. I'll run it past Neth.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:29 pm
I'd do an art request if someone got my badge! I don't think anyone here but Tejin has seen my art before though... Maybe I should scan some pokémon art so you will all want to win by badge and get requests! xd  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

oGolem

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:47 pm
Said sticky has passed, and I'd like to call the attention of Gym leaders to it. And, Toko, could you edit your post in it? Not to be pushy; I just have to plan for changes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:33 pm
Done! biggrin  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Flanny-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:13 am
Alexa-sama
Flanny-Chan
Flanny-Chan

... sweatdrop

To get the Badge, you just follow the Gym's instructions.

As for the Pokémon.. you just choose 'em. o__0

Thanks. I'll certainly visit the gyms! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:55 pm
Well, ok, so very few of the Gyms have role playing as their main mode of getting a Badge.

That still doesn't give the Badges a purpose besides taking up space in our signatures.
neutral  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:11 pm
Just for fun, that's all. For now, anyways. Who knows. Maybe someone will think up of a possible use for the Badges...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:48 am
For Load Chaud's badge, I can't get it. I can't download the programs he mentions and I don't know that quote. That makes it quite difficult to win the badge.  

Flanny-Chan

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:03 am
I've been considering adding challenges to my Gym, because I do realize that it may prevent some people from challenging for my badge (such as Mac and Linux users, since Apprentice and NetBattle are Windows-only, unfortunately). As it would seem that work on Apprentice has stopped (Dragon Studios seems to have disappeard off the face of the cyberworld), and TV's Ian says that a Mac/Linux port of NetBattle isn't possible (at the moment, anyways).

RP is out of the question, since I do not RP myself. Maybe art challenges? I'm not sure. I need to think about it some more, huh!  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff