Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
Fatal Frame In Random Places? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scary movies
  Yay!
  Nay!
View Results

Hakumuoh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:19 pm
I was randomly watching a Trya Banks music video and at one point she was acting like the crawling lady. It was funny to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:37 pm
In many ways Fatal Frame was based off of the quintissential forms of horror found in Japan, as are all Japanese horror movies. I don't know if you can say anything was directly influenced, but some things come pretty damn close to each other.

Thumbs up for that Beyonce video thing... Wouldn't have thought of that had you not mentioned it 3nodding  

ThisMayBeMissMari

ItAcHi GiRl VaMpiRe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:50 am
James sama
well they mention alot of stay alive games in "stay alive"the blue key comes frome clocktower its the only stay alive game I know with multi colored keys that and Fatal Frame

Oh yes, I noticed that, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:44 pm
I was helping my mother move some stuff around in her church last week, and while we were working a young man and his friend walked into the storage room. Matt stopped and said hello to us, and then he turned to his friend and said, "I hate the storage room. It makes me think of that nasty little storage space in Fatal Frame with all those dolls. You know, Crimson Butterfly?" I nearly dropped the box I was holding. Matt's right-it does look like that room!  

TarablyConfused

Aged Survivor

Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas