Sozukki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:46 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
((actually I meant trips))
"PARAMEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 Someone please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 HOURS LATER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AH! AH! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*slips in the words*I'm okay. My wounds healed."

[lol...]

"..." *runs out of room with mr.moogle* eek
"WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying I guess I'll have to run to catch you."*runs for one second and gets tired*"Wooo. I really have to slow down."

"Oh no! Mr.Moogle is getting tired..." gonk
*Is on a slow moving small motorcycle*"Almost catching up to you!"*is about 20miles away*

[lol...vexen outrunning roxas]
*starts walking* "Now mr.moogle will rest" 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:32 pm
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
((actually I meant trips))
"PARAMEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 Someone please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 HOURS LATER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AH! AH! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*slips in the words*I'm okay. My wounds healed."

[lol...]

"..." *runs out of room with mr.moogle* eek
"WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying I guess I'll have to run to catch you."*runs for one second and gets tired*"Wooo. I really have to slow down."

*Is on a slow moving small motorcycle*"Almost catching up to you!"*is about 20miles away*

*gets even further about 40 miles away*"Ha! Now that you've slowed down I'll catch up to you!"*starts getting even further*  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Sozukki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:17 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

*gets even further about 40 miles away*"Ha! Now that you've slowed down I'll catch up to you!"*starts getting even further*

"I dont really care... and try to take it out of reverse..." stare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:44 pm
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"Hmm... Oh! Oops! Stupid shifts!"*switches to drive*"There we go now just have to step on accelerate."*steps on and accelerates super fast and passes them*"NOoooooooooo going to far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:24 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"Hmm... Oh! Oops! Stupid shifts!"*switches to drive*"There we go now just have to step on accelerate."*steps on and accelerates super fast and passes them*"NOoooooooooo going to far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Watch out for the brick.. wall" stare  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:21 pm
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"Huh?"*already broke through the wall and goes into the future due to how fast he was going*"Wow where am I?"*steps of of motorcycle and falls*"What happened to the ground!?"  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:46 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"Huh?"*already broke through the wall and goes into the future due to how fast he was going*"Wow where am I?"*steps of of motorcycle and falls*"What happened to the ground!?"

"Poor kid... nobody will miss him..." *walks away*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:44 pm
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

*walks past right in front of him*"Hmm hm hm hmmmm. Huh? Oh hi."  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:47 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

*runs past them with scissors*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:08 pm
hydra4
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"How'd you get there" O.o  

Sozukki

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:02 pm
Sozukki
hydra4
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Sozukki
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"How'd you get there" O.o
"I have no ideauhhhhhh."*has retarded face*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items