Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Let's Define China Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:23 am
Wow, that is really news flash (not)!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:19 am
Ok, there's this thing going on in Australia, where this dude who's like a senior officer of something and he's like a Chinese ambassodor sort of thing here, and his fmaily is here. He claims that there are 1000 Chinese spies working in Australia, and the chinese government has been kidnapping Australians etc... And now the Falun Dafa people have seized this chance to just go agianst the chinese government even though they claimed earlier that this dude was responsible for physically abusing some members.

And now the guy's applying for a VISA, and he's saying that if he goes back he'll be prosecuted.

Now I think these sort of things are very stupid, I don't like to admit that Chinese can be very down and dirty when they're trying to stay over seas, but this guys has gone way over the top, I mean Australia's not that good that you have to go to lengths such as revealing untrue info about your country to buy yourself a greencard...

What he said may be true, but I'm willing to bet all the stuff in my piggy bank that this guy is just tyring to score himself a one way ticket to Australia. 3nodding  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:46 pm
cold_blooded_chick
Ok, there's this thing going on in Australia, where this dude who's like a senior officer of something and he's like a Chinese ambassodor sort of thing here, and his fmaily is here. He claims that there are 1000 Chinese spies working in Australia, and the chinese government has been kidnapping Australians etc... And now the Falun Dafa people have seized this chance to just go agianst the chinese government even though they claimed earlier that this dude was responsible for physically abusing some members.

And now the guy's applying for a VISA, and he's saying that if he goes back he'll be prosecuted.

Now I think these sort of things are very stupid, I don't like to admit that Chinese can be very down and dirty when they're trying to stay over seas, but this guys has gone way over the top, I mean Australia's not that good that you have to go to lengths such as revealing untrue info about your country to buy yourself a greencard...

What he said may be true, but I'm willing to bet all the stuff in my piggy bank that this guy is just tyring to score himself a one way ticket to Australia. 3nodding

my... intresting... i haven't heard of this... and this guy obviously sounds like he's lying... if chinese people really we're kidnapping austrailians then the whole world would gang up on china already.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:13 pm
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

my... intresting... i haven't heard of this... and this guy obviously sounds like he's lying... if chinese people really we're kidnapping austrailians then the whole world would gang up on china already.

A quick Google News search with the keywords "Australia China Kidnapping" gave me a couple hits.

LINK: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=ca&ie=UTF-8&q=Australia+China+kidnapping&btnG=Search+News

A few sample headlines were:
Spies accused of kidnapping Chinese in Australia
China says defector is lying so he can remain in Australia
etc...  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:18 pm
tamcharles
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

A quick Google News search with the keywords "Australia China Kidnapping" gave me a couple hits.

LINK: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=ca&ie=UTF-8&q=Australia+China+kidnapping&btnG=Search+News

A few sample headlines were:
Spies accused of kidnapping Chinese in Australia
China says defector is lying so he can remain in Australia
etc...

*sigh* how complicated and fickle people are confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:08 pm
Yes, aren't they just...  

cold_blooded_chick

Mysterika

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:36 am
Actually, with the whole Chinese Consulate officer, perhaps some of his lies are not ridiculous? I think the China Governement do have spies in Australia, especially on overseas students. I mean, you've spent so much money on the particular person to educate them, and now they're taking it away overseas? Of course you'd wanna make sure they're not betraying the country or some s**t...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 am
Well unless they know something about the government that everyone else in the world shouldn't, I don't see the point of having spies on students, since almost all of them has "betrayed", as you call it, China by becoming a citizen or applying for a green card~  

cold_blooded_chick

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces