Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The last word on Scene... at last the true meaning revealed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:02 pm
So alot of people go around being proud of the fact they get called 'scene'. All I have to say is they are morons.

I have said it alot, this time people might listen and spread what scene actually is, it isn't a subsect of emo, a scene kid, is someone who jumps on the band wagon for each of the big 'phases' without holding any genuine passion or interest for it. For example, its possible that someone who has seen spiderman might go out and buy a load of comic books with a genuine passion, this is a good way to start being a comic book nerd. Where as his friend, will buy comics and lose interest when something else, like say DJing, becomes the next big thing. The same applies to all social groups, you either are a genuine person interested in getting involved or already ingrained in the community you like, or you are someone jumping on the band wagon as it rolls around.

If your the latter, then you are scene.

Do we all now understand that scene is a bad word and people that claim to be scene are idiots?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:28 am
o.o
Nice description, but, I think everyone knew that the fact of being 'scene' was utterly stupid.

CHOKETRENDKILL

TinkerBellsHell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:58 am
I already knew that  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:39 am
Its aimed at those people that derscribe themselves as scene.  

Rellik San
Captain

Ky-Kaisuke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:44 pm
I categorize myself as a person.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:35 pm
Ky-Kaisuke

And I bet that "individuality" makes you feel so ******** superb.

If you got mugged and they asked you to identify the attacker, would you describe him as a "person"? No, you'd categorize him.

s**t, stink-pigs and their penchant to put themselves on pedestals...

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:50 pm
Ky-Kaisuke

If you weren't a person I would be extremely worried.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:53 pm
thank you.
finally someone says it.
but i guess it's just one of those things that gets overly used that it competely has lost all original meaning.  

darkeningxcore

[V] i c o d i [N]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:26 pm
Isel
Ky-Kaisuke

If you got mugged and they asked you to identify the attacker, would you describe him as a "person"? No, you'd categorize him.

Heyy, calm down all he did was call himself a person, and getting mugged is a little more important than your average stereotypical lable. I'm sure if he felt like being sarcastic he could say a person mugged him, just as easily as he could say an emo mugged him. oh, and don't talk about people putting themselves on pedestals as you seem to do so everytime you say something smart.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:30 pm
Jonny Cades Girl
Isel
Ky-Kaisuke

Heyy, calm down all he did was call himself a person, and getting mugged is a little more important than your average stereotypical lable. I'm sure if he felt like being sarcastic he could say a person mugged him, just as easily as he could say an emo mugged him. oh, and don't talk about people putting themselves on pedestals as you seem to do so everytime you say something smart.

I can talk about it as much as I damn well please, I know I do it, and I'm not ashamed.

I just want everyone to realize how ******** depraved they are.

-Isel-

Brianface

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:43 am
I'm seen! I'm seen!

People see me!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games