Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:31 pm
Xia stuck her tongue out and smiled. "Aw come on then. I'm getting restless here and some pirates look they're about to take me hostage.." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:16 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia stuck her tongue out and smiled. "Aw come on then. I'm getting restless here and some pirates look they're about to take me hostage.." she said.

"OKay, then, we'll go."  

OneJudgment

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:22 pm
"Alright!" she grinned, now getting excited and curious about the next place they were going.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:33 pm
The Sphinxyness
"Alright!" she grinned, now getting excited and curious about the next place they were going.

Luther walked out, with Jack in tow, down the street.  

OneJudgment

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:39 pm
Xia followed, wondering just where they were going next. With a navigator that could find whatever it was they were looking for, things seemed to get more exciting.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:12 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia followed, wondering just where they were going next. With a navigator that could find whatever it was they were looking for, things seemed to get more exciting.

"Jack, I already have your stuff on the ship. We're about to leave."  

OneJudgment

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:10 pm
Xia grinned. Riding on a ship was something she never got to do. "So, where we going?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:17 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia grinned. Riding on a ship was something she never got to do. "So, where we going?" she asked.

"An island not on the map."
"Indeed."  

OneJudgment

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:16 pm
"Eh? Well if it's not on the mp how are we going to know when we get there?" she asked in almost a challenging voice, a big grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:46 pm
The Sphinxyness
"Eh? Well if it's not on the mp how are we going to know when we get there?" she asked in almost a challenging voice, a big grin on her face.

Luther replied in a joking manner. "Rule number one: Never doubt the pirate."  

OneJudgment

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:49 pm
"Aw, I see. Alright then, I'll follow you to the end. Have nothing else to do anyway.." she said with a smile, following them to where they were going.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:44 pm
"Nothing elseto do? Those words run deep." Luther smirked.
(Sorry I've been gone so long. This is my new account.....finally got my own computer)  

OneJudgment

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:21 pm
((*le gasp* wb XD I almost forgot about this RP until I saw the title and thought about it was like, wait a minute.. xd ))

Xia smirked slightly. "Well, be thankful you have a pretty girl following you wherever you go."she said, wondering just where it is they were going.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff