Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural: The World of Sam and Dean Winchester

Back to Guilds

Reply Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester
Sympathy for the Devil/All Episode Chat **Spoiler Thread** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranty Naru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:00 am
I totally missed the episode. Is anyone in the guild? Hello? *echos*
Uriel was a creep and got what he deserved. The girl angel *forgot her name* is so pretty and she loves Sam and Dean. smile
So like, what is up with Castiel lately?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:21 am
Does anyone know, when ep 23 is running? Since I'm not from the USA, I don't know it. Would be nice, if someone could help.

Besides, I really like the idea of having Castiel as a maincharacter in season 5. XD  

Yona_Babe

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:04 pm
It's back! So.. What'd everyone think?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:31 am
I did like the creepy and the funny part of the episode. I didn't like the Sam and Dean "no more trust" thing very much though.  

Yona_Babe

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Sparky1800

7,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:14 am
Wow..everything about that episode was great. I too wasn't a fan of the trust issue either but Sam did kind of betray Dean. 3nodding I'm glad Castiel is alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:59 pm
The episode did not live up to my expectations. I didn't exactly love it but it did get better as the night went on. And about Dean being Micheal's vessel. WTF didn't see that one coming. The trust thing was bound to happen and I'm so glad they didn't kill off Bobby, I was freakin out when he stabbed himself to kill the demon!!!  

miss_insecuresoul

deenawinchester

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:11 am
I was seriously like this eek when Bobby got stabbed, I'm so happy he lived. I hated the whole "no trust" thing between Dean and Sam, but Dean had a point. I'm excited for next week, I didn't ever believe we'd be seeing Ellen and Jo again biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:41 pm
The 'no trust' scene was probably my favourite part of the episode (well maybe after Cas' amazing fight scene whee ). The episode seemed a bit rushed, but I still think it was overall fantastic!

Loved 'Thunderstruck' with 'The Road so Far'. Awesome! blaugh

And I also can't wait to see Ellen again next episode! Although the Croatoan virus always makes me extremely nervous, so it's gonna be a real nail biter for me. eek

In about 4 days! heart heart  

oogamama

Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas