Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Self-Injury: Advice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:40 am
iv got scars on my arms and legs from where i cut before. i was able to stop but only cause a friend took away everything sharp in my room, and lately iv been wanting to do it again. i know its not good but it really feels like it does help with all the emotional pain. i dont really like to draw or paint, or really any of the things listed on the first page, but i do play alot of games, but those just got too easy for me to beat, so it doesnt really help to do that anymore, any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:41 pm
I used to do it a lot on my left arm. Specifically that arm because it isn't my dominant hand. I would wear long sleeved shirts all the time, until my school guidance counselor somehow noticed that I was. My friends stepped in, and I vowed for their sake that I wouldn't cut myself. I'm very proud that I've stopped. I even told my mom a few weeks ago, and she handled it well--to my surprise. I only did it because I had major anxiety for months and felt better "releasing" it.

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200

D-JAY-227

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:32 pm
Yea i cut myself only to look at the blood go down my arm it reminds me of once was a part of me my family it was taken away when i was 7 years old my "dad" cheated on my mom called her names and didnt want anything to do with me. Then im 10 he wants to get back in my life and so me like an idiot i say ok ill forgive u but he dosnt knw for those 3 years i was in a bitter darkness n yes it is possible at a young age then im 13 i find out that he isnt my father and my real father died in a car accident when i wuz 7... he wasnt ready for me when i wuz born. My mother develops cancer shortly after and hell breaks loose my dads b***h starts fights with my mom and then hits her to the point were i hit her in the head. I almost get sent to a juvinial camp but my mom and everyone said it was protection of my mother so no chagerges were charged. then she sends someone to hurt my mom and then she gets into a hit n run all off a sudden the guy didnt stop. she hurts her ribs and head. and along with a stage 4 cancer it dosnt help. Then i finally cant take it i take a knife to my arm and cut cut like never before it felt...good. even thought my freindz always say dont do that n s**t along with all the damn therapists i c for my anger and cuttings. No one understands around me only like 2 girls in my skool that do the same. sure i get abused by some kids o ur emo ahhh ur juss a whiney little b***h and Screamo suckz but i juss give em the finger n keep walking so when they hit me and i beat the crap outta them and out of my anger take a knife and stab his leg yea im the bad one luckly the blood was never on me no one found the knife and no sneaker prints or finger prints were on the blood so he had no proof i did that i told them he fell on a sharp rock during our little fight. All u gotta do is Know who u are and if no one likes it ******** em  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:02 am
"Why would I need to cut? I date a satiadist basterd".  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SophieMorita

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:59 am
This is going to sound EXTREMELY dumb... Like I am laughing at myself as I am writing this but I am in middle school... And I really liked this boy and I wanted to be with him forever, but he never talks to me, hardly knows I exsist (yeah, I spelled that wrong). Everyone always told me that I like guys who will never like me, they tell me he will never like me... Ever. I felt so mad one day and I was thinking to myself "HE LOVES ME, I KNOW HE DOES." I didn't even know I was cutting his initials into my arm until I felt the searing pain from the push-pin I was using...

And now, what really sucks, is that I moved on... I found someone else. I feel so stupid for doing something that doesn't even matter anymore... And I cut deep, so there is a dark scar with the letter 'K' right in the middle of my forearm... It was a dumb thing to do, and I can never get out of it. It's not healthy... And when I told me friends, they threatened to tell the counselour unless I promised them that I would neve cut again... That's when I stopped. I didn't want the school to get involved, and if they did, they were sure to tell my parents. I didn't want them to find out. But eventually, they asked me if I carved anything into my arm... I said no, but then they asked me if I was telling the truth and then I said no... So they found out that way...

Trust me, it is NOT something you want to get a habit into....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:47 am
I had the same problem my whole life untill I started doing sports and band, and it really helped me get all my frustration out instead of the usual cutting. Then when I moved to a different state at the beginning of my freshman year, I missed all the try-outs and stuff. Then I got lazy, and gave up on everything and all the stress and depression came back and I started the self injury problem again.The next year, I decided to try band again and guess what? I felt better. Everytime I got stressed out or upset about something I'd pick up my instrument and practice my a** off and feel better. 3nodding I am a person with severe depression and anxiety, and when I had something to keep my mind off everything, I felt better. I still have to take anti-depressants, but that only helps a part of the time.

So the moral of my little story is get a hobby.  

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:51 am
SophieMorita
And when I told me friends, they threatened to tell the counselour unless I promised them that I would neve cut again... That's when I stopped. I didn't want the school to get involved, and if they did, they were sure to tell my parents. I didn't want them to find out. But eventually, they asked me if I carved anything into my arm... I said no, but then they asked me if I was telling the truth and then I said no... So they found out that way...

Trust me, it is NOT something you want to get a habit into....

Same thing kinda happened to me a few years ago. One of my friends was worried about me because she knew about my.. erm.. PROBLEM, and she told the counselors at school about it and the counselor talked to me. Then she called my mom at work. o_o It was really akward since me and my mom weren't on very good terms at the time. And when she got home that day me and her had a loooooooooooong talk and I had to go to some youth counseling thing. So when your school and your parents are involved, it's stressful.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:03 pm
I know! And there was a rumor going around my school that the teachers and counselors were checking people's arms to see if they were cutting themselves, so I started wearing bandages. But then my arm got infected because I had worn so many bandages that it kept repeatedly ripping off my skin. I was so afraid and I thought it was true, but it turned out it wasn't. So, I just stopped. Not like that, but because I have sports and I do homework, and it takes my mind off things ( :  

SophieMorita

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:22 pm
wel i used to cut. i did at first but my boyfriend at the time convinced me to stop. i did for bout a few months until he cheated on me with my best friend. i did start to cut again after i realized he ovbisouly never cared about me at all. i have scars on my wrists, hands, right shoulder and my right leg. now i no longer cut and i regret cutting all together cuzz the scars are my constant reminder of something i want to forget. but at the time the cutting did help. it helped with the pain but no i see it was stop and foolish of me to handle my pain that way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:12 pm
you just shouldn't do it. there are people in your life that love you and don't want to lose you. It's not worth it to risk your life when things probably aren't as bad as they seem.  

Aidensnumberonefan

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces