Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:36 pm
Wow, super big picture. X_x  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:42 pm
Wow it does look like her art....I know Arina did fanwork for a few people and vice versa, it wouldn't surprise me if that was hers. ...>>; and oddly I have been starting to read that manga too XD  

NekoNoTsukiyo

pockydrop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:15 pm
And I suddenly feel inspired to try and draw again. Not sure it that's a good thing though!

It really does look a lot like her art. Uncanny.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:16 am
NekoNoTsukiyo
Wow it does look like her art....I know Arina did fanwork for a few people and vice versa, it wouldn't surprise me if that was hers. ...>>; and oddly I have been starting to read that manga too XD

If my manga ever gets published, I hope it can get to her... so that if she likes it, I can get a fanart from her. crying  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:11 am
Leri
I found a recent artwork of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch. I'm not sure but I think that this image is a fanart from Tanemura Arina since it shows a very similar style to hers. But then again, I'm not sure if it's hers but to all who want to look and are interested, you can click here to see it. xd

WARNING: BIGG PICTURE.

I don't think it is Tanemura's artwork. Hanamori Pinku's style is very similar to Tanemura's. It looks like the picture is a title page from the manga, so it is unlikely that another artist drew it, especially one who is published by a different company (Shueisha publishes Tanemura's work, while Kodansha publishes Hanamori's.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:17 pm
solarfacade
Leri
I found a recent artwork of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch. I'm not sure but I think that this image is a fanart from Tanemura Arina since it shows a very similar style to hers. But then again, I'm not sure if it's hers but to all who want to look and are interested, you can click here to see it. xd

WARNING: BIGG PICTURE.

I don't think it is Tanemura's artwork. Hanamori Pinku's style is very similar to Tanemura's. It looks like the picture is a title page from the manga, so it is unlikely that another artist drew it, especially one who is published by a different company (Shueisha publishes Tanemura's work, while Kodansha publishes Hanamori's.)

Yeah I suppose... I find the style strikingly similar though... that and it's colored differently and the style with the lines look like Tanemura Arina's... and that they're not so bunched up like Hanamori's.

Oh well! sweatdrop  

Leri
Vice Captain

stargazere

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:41 pm
:3 I love Arina's art style.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:59 pm
Bchan
User Image

Finished this like, 5 min ago 4laugh
That's so cute  

Moggleberry

Moggleberry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:04 am
Maybe I'll draw something to put up confused but I dont have a scanner.. it would have to be a photo  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff