Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Those Funny Frogs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UltraF

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:01 am
Does anyone have any idea what the big joke about frogs that Prak was laughing about at the end of Life the Universe and Everything was? I have always wondered...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:18 pm
bump bump bump bump......ribbit ribbit....  

sparklingbutterfly

Lupe_Oceana

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:53 pm
Well, the whole point of the joke is that nobody will ever know.

Although here is my theory. It also involves the French...

See, the French eat things like snails and frog legs... but I think they only pretend to eat them, and then laugh their stupid French heads off when tourists come and, in an effort to blend in, order frog legs and actually eat them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:19 pm
Lupe_Oceana
Well, the whole point of the joke is that nobody will ever know.

Although here is my theory. It also involves the French...

See, the French eat things like snails and frog legs... but I think they only pretend to eat them, and then laugh their stupid French heads off when tourists come and, in an effort to blend in, order frog legs and actually eat them.

...that would explain why I was laughed out of that one restaraunt... huh. Thanks for clearing that one up. I was wondering about that...  

phantasmic kacaphony

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Lullabee

Timid Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:02 pm
Hmm... Well, I'm going to try taking this halfway seriously... Perhaps it's a bit like the mice, and frogs have some mysterious, shadow, unknown role in everything. In the whole universe..? I remember one line suggesting that the whole universe had something going on like with Earth... Oh, yeah, that bit where Slartibartfast claimed that everyone felt like there was something more going on in the universe, but it's just natural paranoia. Perhaps it isn't simply paranoia and the whole universe is here for a big reason, thanks to the frogs? And Prak thought that was hilarious because nobody ever suspected it, and, d00d, they're frogs!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:34 pm
Gyakuten no Megami
Hmm... Well, I'm going to try taking this halfway seriously... Perhaps it's a bit like the mice, and frogs have some mysterious, shadow, unknown role in everything. In the whole universe..? I remember one line suggesting that the whole universe had something going on like with Earth... Oh, yeah, that bit where Slartibartfast claimed that everyone felt like there was something more going on in the universe, but it's just natural paranoia. Perhaps it isn't simply paranoia and the whole universe is here for a big reason, thanks to the frogs? And Prak thought that was hilarious because nobody ever suspected it, and, d00d, they're frogs!

Ofcourse!! Then frogs must even be testing the mice somehow!  

Super Radical

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games