Nina
  Anna
View Results

Shin Oni

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:16 pm
henred5
Icege
They're the same f'n speed

They're both 8-framers with all their identical moves being the same speed.

Maybe's now but back in Tekken 3 I am sure that Nina was quicker...I used to play with her as a secondary character and her moves were quicker then Anna's...

they've basically been pallete swaps speedwise. same speed, different sister.

though I think 3 is where it felt different cause Nina started her "change stance" syndrome where she never had her old stance from the last game (well...minust TTT. but 3,4, and 5 all 3 different stances...including her 1 and 2 stances.)

same with Anna...kinda. T3 she kept the original stance. T5, new stance. Though I think overall Nina seems faster cause you're constantly staying on top of your opponent. Whereas Anna you're poking for the launcher then juggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:18 am
Quote:
one way to solve this is whos better at fighting? if speed is equal, skill might not be..

Nina is better in 5.0 because of u/f+1.

Anna is better DR because Nina lost that move, among other things. Anna also new stuff in DR such as, new nove animations that give her more range than her sister has. Their d/f+3s are a good example of this.

Nina seems to be the faster charater because you are going to use her faster moves if you want to win. Nina just blows her sister away in the poking department. Anna has decent poking, but that's not how your're going to win with her. She's going to eventually get down on her knees do something.  

Ayane Kriyo

Half Man-half otaku

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:49 pm
nina!  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items