Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Wingless: Escaping

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:26 pm
Episode... 9? Wow, these things are building up.

Spyke: According to this her official name is-

*At that moment, 20 space ninjas spring from the front door of the mansion. Before our heroes have time to react, the ninjas have them surrounded.

But then something happens... Polka walks away, standing beside a rather tall space ninja.*

Brian: Wait, Polka!?

Polka: I'm... sorry, guys... sorry, Bri...

Brian: That's how you strangely remembered this house! You didn't lose your memories at all!

Polka: I...

Leader Space Ninja: CHI CHU CHII CHII!

*The space ninjas take our three prisoners away into the house, leaving Polka and the leader ninja.

Polka: You... said you won't hurt them...

*The leader ninja transforms in a poof of smoke.*

Welcome our sexy last major character... Drak!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Drak: I have every reason not to hurt them. If I wanted to kill them, I wouldn't have erased their memories and thrown out in the middle of the universe in the first place.

Polka: And...

Drak: Yes. Your brother will be returned to you shortly.

Brian: You're tying us up in a kitchen? IN FRONT OF FOOD!? This has to be Hell...

*The space ninjas finish tying up the three and exit the kitchen.*

Spyke: Well... we could be dead.

Brian: *Stares a iced cake sitting a few feet away.* My friend, this is FAR worse then death...

Ritz: *Rolls her eyes* I believe we have more important issues to worry about. Such as why all of these events are centering around us.

Spyke: My thoughts as well... it seems Brian regained his memories of the streamboards, but none of us did... showing that it must have been some sort of memory that was very dear to him...

Brian: Hell ya they are! But those space ninjas took mine away... tear... and it was so shiny...

Spyke: Wait... Brian, what do you have in your hand?

Brian: *Looks down.* Huh? Oh, this knife? I was going to use it to slice the cake, once I reach the b***h.

*Spyke and Ritz look at each other and sigh.*

Ritz: Brian, how about you use that knife to, oh, perhaps... CUT OFF YOUR ROPE!?!?!?

Brian: ... oops.

*Brian flips the knife around and slices off the knot binding him down. He runs over and cuts Spyke loose, then Ritz.*

Spyke: Alright, now we need an escape plan...

Brian: We should return to SpaceShip!

Ritz: Too risky. If it was placed near that house back on Earth, and the ninjas just found us in hyperspace and now at this mansion, then I think it's safe to say they're tracking it.

Brian: Oh... can I at least get my board back? Puh-leeeeease?

Ritz: Yes, we will. We can use those to make a quick escape. Spyke, use that mirror there to look out into the corridor. Anyone coming?

Spyke: Hmmm... one ninja standing guard. I wonder why they just put one...

Brian: Let's take him!

*Before Ritz and Spyke can stop the moron, Brian leaps out into the middle of the hallway and tackles the space ninja. Brian reaches down and gives the space ninja the worst wedgie of his life.*

Space ninja: CHI CHI CHIIII!!!!!

Brian: That's what you get for putting a frosted cake in front of me! AND IT WAS PROBABLY A COOKIE CAKE!!

Spyke: Good job, fruitcake! You probably just alerted the whole building!

Brian: It was fruitcake? I could of sworn it looked more like a cookie cake...

Spyke: Ugh... too late anyways. Come on!

*With that, Spyke grabs Brian's arm and, closely followed by Ritz, they take off down the hallways. The footsteps of ninjas follow close behind.*

What is Polka up to?
Who is this new character, Drak?
And it seems my cookie obsession has carried over to one of my characters...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:08 pm
DUN DUN DUN!

O.O

WE NEVER FOUND OUT HER NAME!?

Who is this Drak person anyways....? He better not hurt them! They pwn all! domokun  

Oukow

broken_91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:05 pm
-pointpoint- I wrote you Spyke and Brian into my WIP journal do-dad. Sorry for the ubercrazy..

And I loved it. -laughs- As always. When do we get the next installment?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:10 pm
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Someone gave me root beer, foolish mortals! mwahahaha!

I love! heart  

KirbyVictorious

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:46 pm
Yeh know... after last night I was wondering why I was on Gaia today... now I know.

Thanks for the smiles!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:56 pm
eek I Like Drak...
sweatdrop

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items