Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
You speak English...but do you think in Chinese? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think in English or Chinese?
  English.
  Chinese.
  Other. (Please post)
  'Think'? WTF? WTF is 'Think'? That word, is not in my vocabulary. Nor is ponder, or thoughts. Pfft...yeah right...I don't think...
  I'm all action here.
  Thinking is too much stress on my brain. I don't think.
View Results

manga_lover529

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:19 pm
mostly english, unless there are words that u can't say in english then chinese...........  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:49 pm
if by think you mean the kind where you talk to yourself then both. ;D  

Flammable Bait

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:54 am
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
if by think you mean the kind where you talk to yourself then both. ;D

You talk to yourself? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:27 am
i think in chinese bout 75% of the time. when im doin math its all chinese. lol. my friends that sit next to me would always poke me and say wat r u saying??  

Lil_Dragon_Gurl

Drak_w88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:41 am
i think in spanish and in english and when im speaking chinese im thinking in chinese xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:28 pm
idk. i think i'm weird. sometimes i think that someone can read my mind and then i go into "chinese mode" i start thinking in chinese. so it just....  

c ` h ` e ` r ` r ` y

bamboowitch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:16 am
Erm. I think in Cantonese and English - I juggle between the two languages and its fun in a way razz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:46 pm
I think in English most of the time as in now =] When I'm in French class, I think in French.. When I'm with my family, I think in Cantonese, but when I speak, I talk in Cantonese and English. I know a couple of other languages but I never think in them. sweatdrop  

xDuckie

Lawrencew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:20 pm
Sometimes I think in Chinese, but mostly English. I think it depends on what I'm thinking about.. When I try to find out conciously, it becomes awkward so it doesn't work.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:38 pm
Now to think of it, I really don't know sweatdrop Usually I think in Chinese. But when I'm speaking English to someone, I think in English or sometimes Chinese. And after I read an English article or book, I tend to think in English for a while and then swtich back to chinese again xp  

yks

NoNewNews

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:07 pm
English. Pure english. I really don't know ANY chinese, except for some of the basics. I can only write about 10 words in Chinese, Speak about 20, and I can listen to about 50 words. But if I've just watched an anime of some sort, I might start thinking in Japanese.....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:24 am
In between. If I don't know how to say something in english, then I think in Chinese ^^  

Raine Li

the_haunted_boy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:52 am
I can think in many languages.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:06 pm
I'm still perfecting my Chinese now (sad that I'm Chinese and I still cant speak perfect Chinese I know.) So sometimes when I'm talking in Chinese instead of thinking the words in English and translating them really fast I'll just be thinking them in Chinese. But usually I'm thinking them in English.  

lollerskater123321

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces