Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Writing Contests/Games
Hawk's NaNoWriMo Challenge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:10 pm
^0^

It takes a little more than that...*cue noble modest speech* I mean, there's perseverance, determination, motivation, ADD, and an obsession with your characters. mrgreen

Add a few bouts of insanity here and there and you're good ^^ (no, I'm not kidding.)

The main reason I do it is to unleash the crap out of my head...the other reason: no one thinks I can do it. I think I'll print out all 1000 of those pages on Christmas Eve (when my first complete novel was born, I remember) and show them the huge stack, and take my shoutings for wastnig all that ink and paper.

I'm not good with numbers, I can't imagnie 1000 pages O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:59 pm
I'm contacting agents as I type this sending query letters in desperate hope to get this published.

My next novel is going to be sooooo good. And I have decided to set it in Italy. Specifically Cortina (which is oe of the largest ski resort cities. It'll be based in the outskirts of that town).  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:39 pm
woot! Italy. I love Italy. *sigh* I think we're going there this summer! How cool is that?

/randomness  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:59 pm
KirbyVictorious
woot! Italy. I love Italy. *sigh* I think we're going there this summer! How cool is that?

/randomness

Damn you if you go to Italy. I've wanted to go since I could walk and I'm about to turn 18 (just a couple o' weeks, Dec. 24th) and I have yet to leave the country. If I get an agent and my books sells than I will go to Italy this summer hopefully.  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:43 pm
): no need to damn Kirby, she is already damned.

Maybe I'll see you there XD Yay italy.

Well, it is doubtful that we'll go. But I need to bully my rentals into letting us. Oh, the hot European boys *dreams*

And OMG, clear water. The last time I saw clear water was.......never. (Gulf of Mexico *sigh*)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:03 pm
KirbyVictorious
): no need to damn Kirby, she is already damned.

Maybe I'll see you there XD Yay italy.

Well, it is doubtful that we'll go. But I need to bully my rentals into letting us. Oh, the hot European boys *dreams*

And OMG, clear water. The last time I saw clear water was.......never. (Gulf of Mexico *sigh*)

I saw clear water in Florida... it was beautiful.

And I hope to be in Italy asap!!!  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:21 pm
woooooooooooooooooot ^(^-^)^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:11 pm
I did it btw...

and finished the story shortly afterwards. Planning the next one already.... not that I can remember where I put the notes for that...  

Gomenroia

-x-Icca-x-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:59 pm
Gaia Name: Teh Dark Shadow
NaNoWriMo Name: intellectual novelist
Book Title: (thinking about it at the moment)
Book Genre: Fantasy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:16 pm
Gaia Name: d e s d e m o n o
NaNoWriMo Name: She Who Is Elsewhere
Book Title: The Court of Gilded Birds
Book Genre: Fantasy

Damn, I missed the deadline? *pouts*  

d e s d e m o n o
Crew

Writing Contests/Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items