Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
We need to be more active.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you post, or check up on this guild?
  Everyday
  Once or twice a week
  A couple times a month
  NEVER!!! Except for this once.
View Results

miigiro

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:24 pm
We need to be more active in this guild and get things going. Come on people, I want to look at your cool little graphics, and of course, participate in contests. We all need to be active!!! ACTIVE ACTIVE! CHANT WITH ME!!! And then, once we're active, we can invite more people, and....ACTIVE ACTIVE! CHANT! Yay! Then our guild is alive once again! biggrin Yay!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:17 am
Haha, thanks for posting this poll, its a good idea to see how many people are still checking up on the guild.

Any suggestions for contests can be posted in the thread in the contest subforum, any other thoughts can be posted in the suggestions thread here in the main forum! I'd love to hear what people want to see happen in the guild.

This weekend I'll take a look at our list of crew members and see if we need to add more people or what. I'll let everyone know what I figure out.

Thanks!  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Bolweevil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:37 am
I think I'm guilty of not checking as much as I should.

It seemed things were slowing down here a little and I would go 2-3 weeks before it would occur to me that I haven't come here to see if anything has been added.

I've also not had many projects to work on or seen anything here I could contribute to so that didn't help my attendance any.

More activity would definitely help attract people and keep them coming back more often, but that's easier said than done. For it to be more than an idea or concept the whole guild has to be behind it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:40 pm
OH yes, more activity would sure help.  

miigiro

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:16 am
Agreed sweatdrop I haven't been active at all lately, I'll try get in contact with Silver and work out a new direction for the guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:32 am
Hit me up on MSN or something if u want something done chisa .. ill be free after exams .. those evil evil evilllll!! EXAMS! GrRRRRRr burning_eyes  

GhoSt-X

Aruri_Kasutsuro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:45 pm
it would be awesome if this was guild was more active... i think i rarely checked up on this guild BECAUSE it was inactive

but since school had started bout a month ago, there are definitely projects i'd like crits on XD ...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:11 am
YES, I agree. ACTIVE ACTIVE ACTIVE! CHANT WITH ME! Ahah, sorry, I"m just really hungry and hyper. But I would love to be more involved in an active graphic design guild.  

miigiro

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items