Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
NaNoWriMo 2k6 My Idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Is Better?
  Legion
  Aetunum Vale
View Results

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:33 pm
I made mention that although random violence as a topic doesn't usually appeal to me, there are certain cases where it does. Then I mentioned a romance novel I had read, and it went off topic.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:35 pm
Ok, well I'm debating whether or not to post the plot outline... What I will give you is that it is a mix of Saw, Jack the Ripper/Zodiac killer, and Fight Club...  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:36 pm
As I said. If and when you ever post any more of it I will definitly read it. But it may not be my cup of tea so to speak...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:03 pm
tea *hisssss* My tea tries to kill me. Often. I don't even know why I drink it.

*ahem* Men, in general, suck. As anything more than entertainment and perhaps a short, blunt conversation now and then they are utterly useless. To a girl like me, anyway. And hey., I control the world.

If any of these pathetic guys want to talk to me AFTER I'm famous...well....sucks for them. Because I hate them all. *sigh*

But there I go, ebing sexist again.  

KirbyVictorious

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:12 pm
Ah... and I'm in search ofmy soulmate...

Different cups of tea entirely on the point of men there Kirby. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:37 pm
KirbyVictorious
tea *hisssss* My tea tries to kill me. Often. I don't even know why I drink it.

*ahem* Men, in general, suck. As anything more than entertainment and perhaps a short, blunt conversation now and then they are utterly useless. To a girl like me, anyway. And hey., I control the world.

If any of these pathetic guys want to talk to me AFTER I'm famous...well....sucks for them. Because I hate them all. *sigh*

But there I go, ebing sexist again.

Hey now, you do know that the thread creater is ... in fact... a male.  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:39 pm
lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:37 pm
XD XD, I know.

I'm lookin' for my soulmate too. Problem is, I know who he is...and he doesn't exist. ehehe. sweatdrop

it suuuuuuuucks. -__________-  

KirbyVictorious

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:18 pm
I may change my idea, and instead of this, rewrite Ragnarok in Norse Mythos... Instead of it being an eddic poem, turn it into a Novel. My character would be one of the einharjar, and would fight with the Gods. I'd tell the fights between the gods and the main creatures (Surt, Jormungandr, Fenrir, Garm, and Loki) in detail. Make them seem like the epic battles they were. It might turn out great.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:03 pm
Ok, poll and new and other option is up. Come midnight on Halloween, whichever has the most votes I will write, and I'm leaning towards the latter of the two...  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:09 pm
btw that's a typo, it's Aeternum Vale (Farewell Forever)  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff