Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
saw someone who has died??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am i hot??
yes
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
no
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

xcute-angelx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:58 am
Hiya every1 just to ask if anyone has saw anyone that has passed away.I ahve saw my grandma who is dead it was about 2.30am around that time i actually dont know i was really scared!!Anyone experienced anything like this???

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:37 pm
Nope - Never heard anything like that before either  

redblackspider

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:57 pm
Erm, the only dead people I have seen have been in coffins...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:49 am
well i ahve seen my grandma who is dead it was freaky and 1 time i was at this very computer and i had abowl of jelly i plced the bowl down after i had finished and the bowl moved on its own i was so scared i ran out of the room!!  

xcute-angelx

Lady Phantom Angel

Friendly Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:56 pm
its nothing to be scared of they may just want to let you know they're there. ^^ I  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:31 pm
That's quite interesting. Well, it is very possible that family members who have died to come and visit you. Of course at first that would be kinda scary but there's nothing to be afraid of. Your grandma might of just wanted you to know that she's there and will always be with you. Since death of someone close can be pretty hard for a lot of people and become depressed and stuff......so usually they come to let the person know that they are okay. And plus it would be nice to see them once more knowing that they'll be with you and protecting you and such. 3nodding  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

WhoopThereItIsnt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:30 pm
Thats happened to me, excpet it was my cousins grandma.It was an hour after she died.My uncle said that during that week after she died, she thought she was still alive, because she wanted to see her son who was still in the Phillippines, and that she was still helping around the house [like washing and putting away the dishes,cooking for everybody ,etc.].I miss her crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:29 pm
xcute-angelx
well i ahve seen my grandma who is dead it was freaky and 1 time i was at this very computer and i had abowl of jelly i plced the bowl down after i had finished and the bowl moved on its own i was so scared i ran out of the room!!

The weirdist part of that story wasn;t the ghiost, but why you had a bowl of jelly.....

we're you eating ti on bread, or just with a spoon?  

Fanfiction Writer

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:59 pm
I havent seen one[not that i could remember from when i was little]but i have sensed one and it was..a weird experience.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:10 am
that happened to me once

my grandpa died when i was like 2-3 years old or something, after the burial we came home and my mom placed me at the couch, she went upstairs to change her clothes. when she came back for me, she noticed that the tv was turned on and she said that i was talking to my grandpa and i said "grandpa can we wath the tv?"
my mom really freaked out  

hatchick

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items