Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Bloodthirst...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:20 pm
It's been awhile since I was here so i'd like to apologize. I've been ocupied with life and such. Although, somethings are changing in my I'd like to examine.

1. Bloodthirst. I've been kinda bloodthirst lately. Not all the time, just at random times. Whenever I get a cut, I can't help but keep licking at it until it stops bleeding. It's taste really good to me. Kinda salty, but that's because human blood is way to impure.

2. Telepathy. My empathy is starting evolve into a sort of telepathy. I'll be talking to a person and all of a sudden, thoughts will jump into my head. Answers to questions, secrets. I was talking a friend who had a crush on someone. He wouldn't tell us. I looked him in the eyes and all of a sudden "Jessica" popped into my head. I blurt it out and he just stared at me in awe. Especcially since I don't know her.

That's all for now. Any information, post it here. Thanks. Also, I'd like to know how to get rid of the bloodthirst before I go crazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:33 pm
You might not be able to get rid of the bloodthirst.

My advice, give it a month and see if things change.

As far as your telepathic ability being enhanced, sometimes those things waver on and off or vary in intensity depending on your state of mind. You could just be coming of age. I would view it as a gift myself. With practice you could learn to control it.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Love.Your.Hate.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:50 pm
you're lucky. i wish i could be telepathic. but i'm jsut boring. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:10 pm
Pyrokin132
It's been awhile since I was here so i'd like to apologize. I've been ocupied with life and such. Although, somethings are changing in my I'd like to examine.

1. Bloodthirst. I've been kinda bloodthirst lately. Not all the time, just at random times. Whenever I get a cut, I can't help but keep licking at it until it stops bleeding. It's taste really good to me. Kinda salty, but that's because human blood is way to impure.

This maybe just a phase you're going through. (Just how old are you again?) Outgrow it or find an outlet. Like any addiction, try to ween yourself away from it... instead of replacing it with another addiction...

Pyrokin132
2. Telepathy. My empathy is starting evolve into a sort of telepathy. I'll be talking to a person and all of a sudden, thoughts will jump into my head. Answers to questions, secrets. I was talking a friend who had a crush on someone. He wouldn't tell us. I looked him in the eyes and all of a sudden "Jessica" popped into my head. I blurt it out and he just stared at me in awe. Especcially since I don't know her.

Personally, I see a telepath as a finely tuned empath. They both work in a similar fashion... drawing out ideas, feelings, etc from another person's aura or mind. Just keep working with it. I highly recommend learning shielding, if anything, for the use of filters. If you have not already felt the negative side of being an empath, you will down the road... (sleep will become so hard to come by... heh)  

Ciora

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:29 am
me too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:13 am
I also have bloodthirst.And i have it bad have seen my brothers bleeding and felt urged to drink the blood it tastes pretty good to me.So i also have telepathy and have learned to control it.I can now push pull and do any other thing at will.Remember check out my web.ninjafaction

hendryboy

mikiseiya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:08 am
i got over my bloodthrist many year old

luckily i am chinese so it not odd for me to eat livers  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:33 pm
when i see blood, even if it isn't MY blood i just want to drink it, maybe its because i am a vampire, but not like the vampires you get in cartoons, biting peoples necks and things. perhaps vampires are just people who just have a bloodthirst, perhaps?

and the telepathy? i would use that to your advantage if i were you...
the one thing you musn't do though is overuse this "gift" of telepathy you have, otherwise people will not understand, call you a freak and things like that.  

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:15 pm
Telepathy, I have a habit of being able to think of a whole thing and the person sitting next to me says it, I do it unconsciously, so I really should learn control or something. It freaks me out, yet it's also funny. x3

Blood thirst? I get phases of just wanting to look at blood, if I accidentally cut myself, I lick the wound. Habit? Blood? Not sure, but it isn't that bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:45 pm
You would lysera XD
Are you 100% it's telepathy?  

Evorg

Dangerous Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:15 am
Hm- thinking whole topic/sentence just before someone says it, it feels like telepathy. o-o x3  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games