Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
A cry for help.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhiege

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:54 pm
I'll be the first to raise my hand, and say that yes, I need help.
But not the kind they're trying to shove down my throat.
I've been to a mental ward, once, and it was hell. It made me want kill myself, and I wasn't even suicidal at the time I went in there.
Since they "cured" me, I can only say I've gotten worse.
I've been cutting more deeply, and much more brutally than I have before, just in progressivly more hidden places. I cut around the inside of my thigh now, and I know that once centimeter too deep and I'll severe my femoral artery and kill myself.
To every one who is reading this, I DON'T WANT TO DIE!
My parents say that if they find out I am cutting again, they will send me to a residental treatment facility. I would do absolutly anything necessary to stay out of there. I will kick, and I will scream, and I will bite and punch, and well, like I said, anything. Hell hath no fury.
Please, gaia, how can I convince my parents that this is something I need to work through gradually, and that they can't just throw me in an asylum and expect me to get better!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:33 am
Stop listening to From First To Last, go outside and get a social life.  

Amazingemail

Zhiege

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:19 pm
BassFu

What does that have to do with anything? I've never even listened to that band. Do I remind you of their lyrics or something?
I'm asking for help, not for your hate, or distaste, or whatever the hell your trying to express.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:35 pm
yes many do think that they "cure" you when they release you...i will admit that people friends mainly who were there all end up worse in the end of it. seeing as you do not wish to die you are not alone in that i am sure, we all wear different masks to hide different things. thus if you do not die a mask is the way out....just wait it out they say..but honestly i do not know how to help  

Lynnic_Darkness

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:40 pm
Hmm.
Life Issues.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:49 am
wow... i know how you feel actually. my parents told me the same thing.

it took me a near death experience to get myself to quit, after all my friends failed me. i've talked to a lot of my friends who were suicidal/cutting and gotten a lot to quit. when i think about starting again myself, i think of how i always felt when i found out another friend had started, or how i felt when my close friends confessed they tried to kill themselves. try to find something you like to do, that isn't harmful. i listen to music and sit on the swing in my backyard, and play the violin. music really helps me express my emotions, but a lot of people use poetry.

as for the parent thing... try not to let them find out for now. if they are anything like mine, once they've made up their minds there's no convincing them of anything. the best way for them not to find out is if you aren't doing it but i know how much easier that is said than done. but cutting on the inside of your thigh probably isn't the best idea....

if you ever need to talk please pm me. i hate thinking of people hurting themselves. thinking to my past i realize that all it really did was make me think i was doing something, but i can't say it ever really helped. all cutting myself really did was put scars on my body and make me feel even worse for doing it in the first place.

i wish i could think of something more helpful to say, but like i said, if you ever need to talk to someone please pm me!  

Got Wilk

BLOoDy RoMAnCEs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:40 am
BassFu
WTF?!?! that has nothing to do with cutting. what you they should do is..is there anyone that you can trust to tlk to that your parents listen to as well and would more than likely be on your side. cuz thats kinda what you need. if there is tell them that you need to work on this, but it will only happen gradually and not in one of those facilitie because they only make them worse) and see if they will try to tlk to your parents and make them understand

or, what you typeed at first, have you tried telling your parents exactly that. that when you go to those places it just makes it worse? PM me if you want further help  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:52 pm
Well...if you're really serious about quitting cutting...then you need to challenge yourself. You need to get rid of your cutting supplies...razors too. Use those bladeless razors. What I don't get is why you cut...is to feel some deep dark hole in your soul or something. ( if that is the reason get a grip.) It just causes you more pain. Get a friends help. You should PM me and tell me the reason you cut I might be able to help you then but as for right now....get a grip.  

wizzy17

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff