Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
usagi or serena? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi Kanda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:20 pm
Usagi all the way! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:43 pm
Usagi-chan or Bunny  

Heather-sempi

Kyouka_Maiden_Rei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:30 pm
usagi is kool..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:07 pm
Usagi, it's so more fitting then her american name.

Midorikoredchild

RavenMoonKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:23 pm
~I like Usagi, it's cute 4laugh , but I like Serena better. Reasons why are because I'm more use to the name since I only watch the American dubbed ( and I don't mind the voice actors ,but I think I like the first one better); Also Serena is an Italianish name (and I'm partially Italian, about 25%) and related to the words Serenity/Serene which I like. And finally Serena is closely related to the name Selene, who in Greek/Roman Mythology ( which I love and a reason why I loved Sailor Moon more)is one of the goddesses of the Moon (Diane (Roman); Artemis (Greek); Hecate (Greek or Roman???). There is a story about Selene and Endymion. I don't remember off hand, so I'll let you have the chance to find it. I know it's in one of my mythology books, but I'm too lazy to search for it sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:25 pm
I prefer serena I think it sounds better!  

BlueFlameSky

Bunny_koi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:29 pm
hmmm.....Usagi! My friends call me Bunny, and Usagi means bunny so there you go! I can't say if I like the English dubbed more than Japanese because I've only seen the English version! wow!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:30 pm
well I cant deicde between the two names I like them both since usgai means bunnie its cute but I also like serena so yeah I like them both and both versions of sailor moon jap and the dub ^^  

Phoenix_17

SweetBunny8

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:53 pm
I prefer Usagi because it's her original name... and I dislike the American dubbing sweatdrop  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff