Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Is there anyone out there who might maybe know what I feel?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:39 am
There is a girl that has been bullying me for 8 years, I finally just stopped crawling back to her and now she calls me wan'a-b' and emo and she calls everyone that, I mean I really hurt because of what she says and she likes MCR and HIM and Nirvana and all them but she has no IDEA of what we feel, she has so many friends and pretty much everyone he meets likes her but me, then she posted a picture of herself black and white overhead, AND SHES CALLING ME WAN'A-B AND EMO! WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE CAN BE SOMETHING BUT HER, AS IF EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SOCIAL LIFE IS UNDER HER CONTROL! AND IT IS IF YOU LET HER AND IT'S VERY HARD NOT TO!She is so happy and has that in her that she can PRETEND to be depressed, I used to see it just as a style but now I'm living it, I don't feel happy, when I laugh my laughter is hollow because I realise where I stad in life...alone and depressed with 1 true friend, lately I have been thinking of suicide, my sister was looking at the websites visited to try and find one she wanted to go on and saw I was on www.depressed.com and showed my sister and was pretty much laughing, I just went up to my room and had an outburst, I needed to be free and distracted, even just for a minute, and then I slit my wrists so many times, good thing it's Winter, it is rather noticeable.

Sorry, but does anyone else feel remotely like I do because I know no one will ever know everything I feel, I don't even know if there is anyone who KIND OF know how I feel...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:45 am
Kids help line, put it on speed dial.  

Amazingemail

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:25 am
Thanks for the advice.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:37 pm
I honestly know how you feel. There is someone just like that in my school. I hate them with a passion! But i ignore everything they say because i know who i am and i know shes a b***h. please dont cut yourself...please...it becomes an addiction cry . I used to and my parents found out, what hurt the most was that they said i did it because i was board. I know you dont know me but i understand what your going through. please if you ever need someone to talk to. you can talk to me.  

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:20 am
Sure, thanks, with the mid term I haven't needed to in the last 2 or 3 days because I was happy, but here comes school aain and my sisters laughing at me being on www.depressed.com didn't help because my wrist is only just clearing up.

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games